talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things Which Make You Feel Uncomfortable?

football forum

• The title was changed to Things Which Make You Feel Uncomfortable?
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say reading one of his posts about licking feet or wearing womens knickers then turning around to see my daughter reading it as well over my shoulder then giving me that a really strange look and running off to tell my missus about it... And then me having to explain to them both that I am not a member of some weird fetish site.. 

56 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I was going to say reading one of his posts about licking feet or wearing womens knickers then turning around to see my daughter reading it as well over my shoulder then giving me that a really strange look and running off to tell my missus about it... And then me having to explain to them both that I am not a member of some weird fetish site.. 

But you are though.

• Subscriber

Being served in fancy restaurants, where they overly pamper you. I don't need someone to push in my chair when I'm getting seated, place lap napkins, or pour my drink from the bottle into the glass for me; I'm not disabled and I don't need a servant. I don't want someone standing silently a few steps away in the shadows watching me eat and drink, just to be sure they are in reach if I need something. Fuck that, it makes me feel very uncomfortable. Safe to say, I avoid fancy dining venues :4_joy:

People standing behind me and not keeping their distance, or just people not understading the concept of personal space in general. If I feel someone breathing into my neck, pushing their shopping cart into my back , talking into my ear, or actually touching me, I get the urge to turn around and right hook them. I'm very composed in general and barely ever lose control, but this one is proper red mist inducing xD 

Loud, out of control arguments. People yelling, screaming and saying vile things to each other. People losing control of their emotions, fights and any unnecessary confrontation, in general.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

That's true, just thank fuck the grandson Kaiden can't read properly and I am in here and the Nude Chain Thread is visible to the naked eye with him looking over my shoulder..."Granny, why is granddad looking at a Nude Chain thing?..." me... yipes :eek:

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

That's true, just thank fuck the grandson Kaiden can't read properly and I am in here and the Nude Chain Thread is visible to the naked eye with him looking over my shoulder..."Granny, why is granddad looking at a Nude Chain thing?..." me... yipes :eek:

This is you isn't it?

s.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize

Meeting people you know on public transportation. I have my headphones on, so I clearly want to be left alone, in my own world. But here comes John Doe who knows me from some Pub or something and wants to tell me about his stupid life. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, nudge said:

Being served in fancy restaurants, where they overly pamper you. I don't need someone to push in my chair when I'm getting seated, place lap napkins, or pour my drink from the bottle into the glass for me; I'm not disabled and I don't need a servant. I don't want someone standing silently a few steps away in the shadows watching me eat and drink, just to be sure they are in reach if I need something. Fuck that, it makes me feel very uncomfortable. Safe to say, I avoid fancy dining venues :4_joy:

People standing behind me and not keeping their distance, or just people not understading the concept of personal space in general. If I feel someone breathing into my neck, pushing their shopping cart into my back , talking into my ear, or actually touching me, I get the urge to turn around and right hook them. I'm very composed in general and barely ever lose control, but this one is proper red mist inducing xD 

Loud, out of control arguments. People yelling, screaming and saying vile things to each other. People losing control of their emotions, fights and any unnecessary confrontation, in general.

I get the pampering part. When  you're in a clothes shop or looking at fragrances and they're all over you, constantly asking if you require help. Just fucking leave me alone.

When  you see someone you know but don't want to talk to them.

When people get within 2 metres of you. I don't like  to remind people of social  distancing.  

When you do something wrong when driving and you have to say sorry.

• Subscriber

People patting you on the head as a compliment, one guy did that once and I ripped into him saying "Stop patting me on the head, I'm not a fucking dog" 
      "      who spit in the street or spit chewing gum out on the pavement.
      "      walking their dogs and let the dogs crap on the pavement and don't pick it up and dispose of it.
      "      picking their noses and wiping the bogies anywhere other than using a tissue or hanky.

• Subscriber
On 28/06/2020 at 21:30, Tommy said:

Meeting people you know on public transportation. I have my headphones on, so I clearly want to be left alone, in my own world. But here comes John Doe who knows me from some Pub or something and wants to tell me about his stupid life. 

Ever feel awkward hen you meet somebody from work when out and about? Like you have no idea what to say to them lol.

• Subscriber

Standing in a queue with a small amount of shopping or basket in them and somebody in front has a trolley filled to the hilt, you smile at them as a gentle hint and look at your shopping and then theirs, then they smile and ignore you and start unloading their shopping for the till operator...THEN...spend around 5/8 minutes packing their shopping into bags instead of putting it back in the trolley and move across to a loading bay table...THEN search around in their pockets or purse looking to pay either by debit card or cash.

A bus queue is just as bad when you have someone standing in front of you and the bus pulls in and they pay by cash but don't have the dosh ready but start digging in their purse or pockets for cash and spend two minutes counting the fare out, I feel like yelling out WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR FARE READY WHEN THE BLOODY BUS PULLS IN YOU MORON OR GET A BUS PASS LIKE OTHERS AND ME!! 

Rant over as I have just been shopping at Tescos for a few bits and pieces and that happened to me with the first one that pissed me off with a couple in front of me with a trolley filled to the hilt and did the latter.

On 28/06/2020 at 17:29, Lucas said:

Lending money to someone who forgets to pay you back and then it's on you to ask for it or you won't get it.

Like my son, he was getting ready for work and I reminded him he owes me over a £350 he borrowed until he got paid this Thursday then he swore blind he only borrowed £250, I told him to check his account and he will see all the dosh I lent him over the month by transferring it into his account to pay for his taxi licence due etc, he sent me this texed message and I replied  xD

2138317817_download(3).png.64de412f16171a2cf0aedd07c77ddc41.png

13 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

People patting you on the head as a compliment, one guy did that once and I ripped into him saying "Stop patting me on the head, I'm not a fucking dog" 
      "      who spit in the street or spit chewing gum out on the pavement.
      "      walking their dogs and let the dogs crap on the pavement and don't pick it up and dispose of it.
      "      picking their noses and wiping the bogies anywhere other than using a tissue or hanky.

To be fair John I think I'd have to pat that partly bold head of yours if I saw you xD

• 11 months later...
  • Subscriber

I fucking hate being in a queue and the person behind stands really fucking close. Once someone did this and was coughing. I told him to move back back and stop coughing on me you scruffy çunt. 

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber
On 29/06/2020 at 07:27, Guest said:

When  you see someone you know but don't want to talk to them.

When people get within 2 metres of you. I don't like  to remind people of social  distancing.  

When you do something wrong when driving and you have to say sorry.

In this situation at times when bumping into people. You just don't know what to say to certain people. I usually ask about their relations and go through them all just to make some form of conversation.

• Subscriber
On 30/06/2020 at 14:54, CaaC (John) said:

Standing in a queue with a small amount of shopping or basket in them and somebody in front has a trolley filled to the hilt, you smile at them as a gentle hint and look at your shopping and then theirs, then they smile and ignore you and start unloading their shopping for the till operator...THEN...spend around 5/8 minutes packing their shopping into bags instead of putting it back in the trolley and move across to a loading bay table...THEN search around in their pockets or purse looking to pay either by debit card or cash.

A bus queue is just as bad when you have someone standing in front of you and the bus pulls in and they pay by cash but don't have the dosh ready but start digging in their purse or pockets for cash and spend two minutes counting the fare out, I feel like yelling out WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR FARE READY WHEN THE BLOODY BUS PULLS IN YOU MORON OR GET A BUS PASS LIKE OTHERS AND ME!! 

Rant over as I have just been shopping at Tescos for a few bits and pieces and that happened to me with the first one that pissed me off with a couple in front of me with a trolley filled to the hilt and did the latter.

Like my son, he was getting ready for work and I reminded him he owes me over a £350 he borrowed until he got paid this Thursday then he swore blind he only borrowed £250, I told him to check his account and he will see all the dosh I lent him over the month by transferring it into his account to pay for his taxi licence due etc, he sent me this texed message and I replied  xD

2138317817_download(3).png.64de412f16171a2cf0aedd07c77ddc41.png

Once in the office a guy from another team came to me regarding a query. During the conversation he rested his forearm on my shoulder. I told him not to do that as I fucking hate people putting their hands on me. Especially the cunts who pat your back.

4 hours ago, MUFC said:

Once in the office a guy from another team came to me regarding a query. During the conversation he rested his forearm on my shoulder. I told him not to do that as I fucking hate people putting their hands on me. Especially the cunts who pat your back.

Similar to that really, in our office there is a jobs board next to my desk so I can make notes for deliveries etc.. .

For some strange reason people think it's acceptable to just stand right next to me whilst they read the notes. I'm literally sat there with some standing next to my shoulder. I hate it and I'm not shy of letting people know I hate it as well. 

1 hour ago, Panflute said:

Whispering.

Like this ASMR shit that some people listen to makes my skin crawl.

General ASMR mouth stuff. Like chewing noises, lip smacking etc. 

In that regard also: People chewing with their mouth open. 🤢

Archived