Bundesliga 2019/2020 - [Relegation Playoffs] - July 2nd & 6th

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Eco said:

I hope this is on TV here. Matches during the week are easy for me to watch, and if so, I'm going to be all over this.

Will be shown live on Amazon Prime!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

How do you fancy your chances @nudge?

I still remember us losing to Heidenheim in DFB-Pokal in 2011 (I think), so I'm cautious - but in all honesty, I like our chances and we HAVE to win, no excuses. I don't expect a walk in the park, but if we don't manage to win against Heidenheim over two legs, then we don't deserve to stay up, simple as... 

On 28/06/2020 at 21:41, nudge said:

I still remember us losing to Heidenheim in DFB-Pokal in 2011 (I think), so I'm cautious - but in all honesty, I like our chances and we HAVE to win, no excuses. I don't expect a walk in the park, but if we don't manage to win against Heidenheim over two legs, then we don't deserve to stay up, simple as... 

Well the big game is tomorrow and it seems that Werder will be able to call on their best players, as there are no new injury concerns. Vogt is suspended, but I don't see him as a huge loss. I am sure Werder will have what it takes to get the better of Heidenheim over two matches. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Game day!

I'm definitely looking forward to this. Relegation Playoff followed by F1 week. Sign me up

This weekend is mad. I'm desperately trying to get as much work as possible done until tonight, as it starts with the 1st leg of relegation playoff today, then F1 free practice, F2 and F3 qualifying and IndyCar qualifying tomorrow, then F1 free practice and qualifying, F2 and F3 feature races, IndyCar race, IMSA qualifying on Saturday, followed by the IMSA race, F1 race, F2 and F3 sprint races on Sunday, and then the 2nd leg of our relegation playoff on Monday xD It's mental.

I thought it was very classy of the stadium staff to play Daydream Believer, the song made famous by the great Kanadian artist Anne Murray.

Lots of firepower on the bench forWerder should they hopefully not need it.  First 20 minutes and the only thing i can take from the game is that 1.FCH is not intimidated.

1 minute ago, binder said:

I thought it was very classy of the stadium staff to play Daydream Believer, the song made famous by the great Kanadian artist Anne Murray.

Lots of firepower on the bench forWerder should they hopefully not need it.  First 20 minutes and the only thing i can take from the game is that 1.FCH is not intimidated.

Cus it is Kanada day weekend here on the Iceberg, for those who dont know Kanada day is July1-the Iceberg that is 35C in the shade right now.

1 minute ago, binder said:

Cus it is Kanada day weekend here on the Iceberg, for those who dont know Kanada day is July1-the Iceberg that is 35C in the shade right now.

I can confirm. It's been a sauna here the last few days. Not even the dog wants to go on a walk.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived