• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/2020 - [Relegation Playoffs] - July 2nd & 6th

football forum

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eco said:

New rules are that if the ball comes off the thighs and hits the hand, it's not a handball.

Thought the new rules stated if your arm was in an unnatural position then that's handball??? Clearly moves his arm out from his body and blocks the ball... or do you play by different rules in Germany?? 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Thought the new rules stated if your arm was in an unnatural position then that's handball??? Clearly moves his arm out from his body and blocks the ball... or do you play by different rules in Germany?? 

No idea. It's just want the commentators were saying as to why that isn't considered a handball anymore.

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

To be fair, the new rules are a convoluted mess, so it's not surprising 😂

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

We're playing poorly. 

So much at steak here, the players are bound to have some nerves. They should get into their stride soon enough and play like they know how to play.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

So much at steak here, the players are bound to have some nerves. They should get into their stride soon enough and play like they know how to play.

😂

That made me hungry. 

1 minute ago, Michael said:

how-to-grill-steak.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Just now, nudge said:

Yep, VAR is used tonight. 

Strange then that they didn't even review it, but nothing can be done about it now.... Bremen need a couple of goals tonight but they are not really making the most of home advantage so far... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Strange then that they didn't even review it, but nothing can be done about it now.... Bremen need a couple of goals tonight but they are not really making the most of home advantage so far... 

We only won 2 home matches this season, I wouldn't call it having an  "advantage" 😂

Nothing surprises me when it comes to VAR anymore... 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

We only won 2 home matches this season, I wouldn't call it having an  "advantage" 😂

Nothing surprises me when it comes to VAR anymore... 

Yes, but their performance in their last home game wasn't that bad, was it?xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yes, but their performance in their last home game wasn't that bad, was it?xD

That's because the opposition didn't turn up... :ph34r:

I suppose Werder ended the half better, but playing like they are waiting for something to happen instead of making things happen, lack of Austrians seems to be the problem.

Terrible match to be honest.  Gonna have some Kanadian Kush and numb myself 

0-0 ht and rightly so

Just now, binder said:

I suppose Werder ended the half better, but playing like they are waiting for something to happen instead of making things happen, lack of Austrians seems to be the problem.

Terrible match to be honest.  Gonna have some Kanadian Kush and numb myself 

0-0 ht and rightly so

Werder had most of the possession, but they did little with it from when I started watching. I think they have to be much more ambitious in the 2nd half and really go for the goals that they will no doubt need.

They should be much more brave in the second half and hopefully Kohfeldt will get them motivated at half time.

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

To be so excited for a match, that was an incredible bore to watch.

I didn't miss much in the first twenty minutes then. Hopefully they start to play with more ambition in the second half.

Just now, Michael said:

I didn't miss much in the first twenty minutes then. Hopefully they start to play with more ambition in the second half.

Neither team wants to concede a goal, and they are playing that way.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Neither team wants to concede a goal, and they are playing that way.

I expected much more from Werder, especially after watching Arminia Bielefeld totally dominate Heidenheim a few days ago and win 3-0. Werder need to just go for the goals, maybe part of the reason they have been cautious is that they don't want to concede an away goal. But they should just try and get the win when they come out.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived