talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/2020 - [Relegation Playoffs] - July 2nd & 6th

football forum

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know about you lot but I would be shoving that drumstick up someone's bum before the 90 minutes were up... It's ok when you have a crowd to drown it out a bit and add to the atmosphere but they sound like really annoying neighbours when the stadium is empty... xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Don't know about you lot but I would be shoving that drumstick up someone's bum before the 90 minutes were up... It's ok when you have a crowd to drown it out a bit and add to the atmosphere but they sound like really annoying neighbours when the stadium is empty... xD

I think I saw someone using a frying pan as a drum in the stands 😂

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Safely to half time then, Bremen could do with another just to put it to bed if they can... 

Yeah, first half almost put me to bed... 😂 Too passive for my liking. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, first half almost put me to bed... 😂 Too passive for my liking. 

1-0 is always a bit dodgy... If they somehow manage to equalise then they will have the momentum after that... 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Heidenheim with three good goal scoring opportunities. We need to score one more goal, ffs. 

They have nothing to lose and everything to gain going for it which is why Bremen need that second goal.. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

They have nothing to lose and everything to gain going for it which is why Bremen need that second goal.. 

Yes, whenever we decide to sit back and defend, we get in trouble sooner or later, so it's frustrating to watch us do that again. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived