talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

June 2020 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

A near unanimous decision for June, hence the slightly early announcement!

There's no other way to set some kind of pretense to this but for anyone who played Mafia Wars can understand why this decision has been made. It was my first time (behave) experiencing this and I must say it was a breath of fresh air from the normalities of the forum elsewhere. The creativity and ingenuity shown was off the scale, not to mention having to deal with all the shite  conspiracy theories all us participants would throw up and maybe mess things up xD. Personally I loved it and would happily take part in the sequel! Gotta admire the time and effort it takes to organise such a game! 

It goes without saying though that this member's football and politics knowledge stands out as well as the above, and is part of the proverbial TF365 furniture now. There's no going back once you reach that stage :ph34r:

Obviously, this month's winner is @RandoEFC! Last won in January, his 14th time in top 3 and now his 5th win in total. 

The obligatory celebration post-announcement, here he is carrying out the Mafia Wars killings one by one...

giphy.gif

On a side note, this month was the most candidates we had in terms of votes - a wide spread of 10 members were voted for including @RandoEFC

@Lucas & @Michael came joint 2nd; @Storts in 3rd.

Well done all! 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Congratulations @RandoEFC, kept us going in the Mafia game although I got my throat slit from a bald-headed old git right at the beginning I still followed the game until the end and got one back on the bald-headed git by being in the winning team.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47749b4cb9284ca733bc

And congratulations to the 3 runners up in @Lucas, @Michael & @Storts who always kept the game going with some laughs. :ay:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479ee5e345de179099f9

Well done @RandoEFC, really enjoyed it and I didn't think it'd be my cup of tea.

So, well deserved. He's also been doing Last Man Standing as well so credit where it's due, he's keeping us busy and well entertained as opposed to his pupils.

Yeah I just want to echo everything everyone else has said about @RandoEFC‘s contributions this month.

Specifically that mafia game, which looked like so much time and effort was poured into it. It made for a really excellent mafia game - which I’m sure every participant appreciated you making the effort to entertain us all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, CityTheBest said:

How many votes did I get?

You actually got the most, but admin took the executive decision to cancel those votes based on you not being a real City fan. 

Soz.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

Oh really? Thanks to the people that voted for me. Can I appeal against the admins executive decision?

Sadly not. June has finished so it is not possible to change this decision for a previous month.

7 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

Oh really? Thanks to the people that voted for me. Can I appeal against the admins executive decision?

Nope - the proof against you not being a City fan are in fact too much to overlook. 

Sorry mate. :readthemessage:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived