Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

June 2020 - Member of the Month

Well done @RandoEFC

I didn't even play in this version of MW, but I read through it and could imagine the hours that took.

Honestly mate, thanks for everything you do!

Well done @RandoEFC nice work... 

Congrats to all the runners up as well... 

Nice one @RandoEFC - congratulations! 

I too like @Eco didn't take part but had a scroll through and it looked like I'd properly missed out on a good one.

Congratulations @RandoEFC, kept us going in the Mafia game although I got my throat slit from a bald-headed old git right at the beginning I still followed the game until the end and got one back on the bald-headed git by being in the winning team.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47749b4cb9284ca733bc

And congratulations to the 3 runners up in @Lucas, @Michael & @Storts who always kept the game going with some laughs. :ay:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479ee5e345de179099f9

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Well done @RandoEFC, really enjoyed it and I didn't think it'd be my cup of tea.

So, well deserved. He's also been doing Last Man Standing as well so credit where it's due, he's keeping us busy and well entertained as opposed to his pupils.

Yeah I just want to echo everything everyone else has said about @RandoEFC‘s contributions this month.

Specifically that mafia game, which looked like so much time and effort was poured into it. It made for a really excellent mafia game - which I’m sure every participant appreciated you making the effort to entertain us all.