Preston vs Derby, 17.00
Sheff Weds vs West Brom

Thursday 2nd July, 2020
Hull vs Middlesbrough, 17.00

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Eco said:

Leeds have to win this game....At home against Luton? No excuses.

We have to win this, agreed. Saturday has been and gone now, it will count for nothing if we don't do the job here.

Luton are 3pts from safety and including this, have 7 games to go. I expect they will adopt the 'blueprint' - sit in, keep it at 0-0 as long as they can, and try to catch us when chances come.

Either way, it's games like these where you need to be clinical, get that early goal which makes them come out and gives us space to attack more.

Hoping the boys will be really revved up after that Fulham win. Pablo Hernandez is the absolute man, and whilst he isn't fully fit, will no doubt be key again. I expect him to start from the bench mind.

Yet again, for the third time in a row since the restart I must add, we are being made to play after Brentford. It might seem like little details but whilst they keep winning, it keeps adding a little bit of pressure on us.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

What am I missing? (This is pulled from Sky Sports)

image.thumb.png.91a5606b787f99126f2ff030262ee870.png

Ipswich have more points than Gillingham but are one place lower becaue of PPG.

Also just shows how tight it is for the play-offs and perhaps some teams unfairly missed out because who knows how the final 10/11 games would have panned out.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Ipswich have more points than Gillingham but are one place lower becaue of PPG.

Also just shows how tight it is for the play-offs and perhaps some teams unfairly missed out because who knows how the final 10/11 games would have panned out. 

Ugh - I hate tables based on PPG, I have never seen one...What threw me off was Wycombe, who are supposed to be in 7th, but instead are placed in 3rd.

Got the game on the Cardiff City player (got access to it for the remainder of 19/20 as a season ticket holder). Quality isn't amazing but whatever. It's viewable and that's all I care about. 

We've beaten Leeds and Preston in the last two games, so should be looking to win this at all costs. 

Would be nice to actually see the City Stadium and not a ton of fucking adverts for everything under the sun, the sell out cunts. ¬¬

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Eco said:

Ugh - I hate tables based on PPG, I have never seen one...What threw me off was Wycombe, who are supposed to be in 7th, but instead are placed in 3rd.

Oh yeah, that as well. That's probably more important than the Ipswich thing xD

That was the main bone of contention for PPG in this league. They'd actually be in 8th cos of goal difference. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Thankfully for the UK, our match wasn't on Sky. Would have been perfect for insomniacs though. 

I meant for the First Goal competition xD 

Poor from us tonight. Every facet of our game was off. If I'm honest, tonight was a night we needed the fans to lift the team. We are struggling not being able to feed off the crowd I think.

Still did enough to win the game mind. As is common with us, Luton had one real effort and scored, and we missed three sitters to win it. Copy and paste.

I've heard some excuses in my time but two crosses put on a plate for Bamford and Costa to head home, only for them both to get 'blinded' by the floodlights is a new one. You literally have to see it to believe it, both were plum in front of goal.

We just seem to find ways to outdo ourselves. It's sickening really how many times we could have wrapped this up. But that's Leeds.

In some ways, I just want all this to hurry up and end now. I need to know one way or another what's happening and dragging it out like this is mentally draining. The games are not enjoyable in the slightest, it's just relief if you win and anger/frustration if you dont.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived