• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kalidou Koulibaly - Liverpool Linked

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

The second best CB in the world in my opinion. And he would be a fix to City's defensive woes or lack of depth rather.

Would be a shame to see him leave Napoli though, as he's our best player now I'd say.

35 minutes ago, Mpache said:

The second best CB in the world in my opinion. And he would be a fix to City's defensive woes or lack of depth rather.

Would be a shame to see him leave Napoli though, as he's our best player now I'd say.

Nah they need a proper LB, because Mendy and Zinchenko are mediocre.

29 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How much has Pep spent on defenders?

What he wants his defenders to do is rare compared to what he requires of his midfielders and forwards. Really, when I watch his team, I see him only ever use two defenders, the two CBs, his fullbacks are pretty much box-to-box midfielders played on either flank, Walker being the only player dynamic, fit, and technical enough to fit the entirety of the role. If you look at the squad, how many of those players are actually typical defenders? None really, Otamendi is a goon that thinks he is a pass master but can't do either that well, and Stones wants to Xabi Alonso. Fernandinho is a defensive midfielder, and I don't think Laporte has ever been a consistent player for the team.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived