talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 4-0 Liverpool - Thursday 2nd July, 2020

football forum

6 minutes ago, Rick said:

I don’t care about points records, but I don’t accept losing like this as acceptable. I’d expect more concentration from the players because it makes a farce of it. 

What? Fuck me. Won the league with 7 games to spare (a record) and its a farce?

Put ya dummy back in fan boy. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What? Fuck me. Won the league with 7 games to spare (a record) and its a farce?

Put ya dummy back in fan boy. 

Ere, gobshite, you apparently didn’t give a shite about the league win cause you spat your dummy out that there was a pandemic, so I think you need to wind your neck in. 

• Subscriber

Im just glad this wasn't the other Manchester team. Imagine the banter if it was. 

All-in-all we were sloppy and at times I actually thought we were playing the ball to City. Even Klopp got a little furious then he just calmed down and started laughing towards the end.

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

Ere, gobshite, you apparently didn’t give a shite about the league win cause you soar your dummy out that there was a pandemic so I think you need to find your neck in. 

"I'm disappointed with this", "I want this, I want that". 

Like a fucking teenager ffs xD

I never once spat my dummy out over a pandemic you tool. To me the pandemic was more important than a title win.. i said that all along. 

So yeah, you sit there 100's of miles away from the club you "support", slagging them off cos they haven't met your standards losing only their 3rd league game in 2 years. 

Think its you who needs to be winding necks in pal. 

"Gobshite" haha Where you get that from, a scouse speaking forum? xD

Liverpool, best team in the League. No question.

Kevin De Bruyne, best player in the League. No question.

I hope they do the right thing and give him PFA player of the season. How this guy is not on the title winning side is ridiculous. Unbelievable player.

I think at the top level you have to be near 100% intensity and concentration. If you drop of a bit you can loose heavily. Don't think it means they didnt try hard enough 

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I hope they do the right thing and give him PFA player of the season. How this guy is not on the title winning side is ridiculous. Unbelievable player.

totally agree. Currently the best player in the world for me. 

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think at the top level you have to be near 100% intensity and concentration. If you drop of a bit you can loose heavily. Don't think it means they didnt try hard enough 

I agree with both of these posts.

17 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Hahahaha "handball". Just try and convince me these VAR officials aren't just taking the piss now and seeing who can win the worst decision of the season award.

Both decisions were correct. That law's a bit overzealous, but can't blame the officials

Didn't feel like a typical 4-0, to be honest. City just got the bounce of the ball a bit more and were much, much better in both boxes. Can't really bring myself to be that arsed.

Annoyed it's against that shower, but they're probably the only ones capable of doing that to us. Annoyed it was noted racism apologist Raheem Sterling who ran rings around us. Apart from that... our season's already over. Hope we see the likes of Elliot, Jones, Williams, Minamino get significant minutes from here on out

13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

"I'm disappointed with this", "I want this, I want that". 

Like a fucking teenager ffs xD

I never once spat my dummy out over a pandemic you tool. To me the pandemic was more important than a title win.. i said that all along. 

So yeah, you sit there 100's of miles away from the club you "support", slagging them off cos they haven't met your standards losing only their 3rd league game in 2 years. 

Think its you who needs to be winding necks in pal. 

"Gobshite" haha Where you get that from, a scouse speaking forum? xD

Oh we bringing distance into this now? 

Well for all your close proximity to the city you weren’t half quick to throw out statements like “don’t care if we win the league title” “couldn’t care less about football anymore”. Something a fat, ‘ ‘armchair supporter’ like I have never done. Just admit it, you babies over a few VAR decisions and started acting all high and mighty, like you’re better than where football is right now. 

Get lost. If there’s one Liverpool fan on here that deserve any criticism it’s you, as you were happy to see our first title in 30 fucking years be taken away from us. 

I want this team to be the best in the world. I want Klopp to build a dynasty here, so if that means my expectations are raised then so be it. I’d much rather be that than somebody who is happy to walk away when it’s not going how they liked. 

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Oh we bringing distance into this now? 

Well for all your close proximity to the city you weren’t half quick to throw out statements like “don’t care if we win the league title” “couldn’t care less about football anymore”. Something a fat, ‘ ‘armchair supporter’ like I have never done. Just admit it, you babies over a few VAR decisions and started acting all high and mighty, like you’re better than where football is right now. 

Get lost. If there’s one Liverpool fan on here that deserve any criticism it’s you, as you were happy to see our first title in 30 fucking years be taken away from us. 

I want this team to be the best in the world. I want Klopp to build a dynasty here, so if that means my expectations are raised then so be it. I’d much rather be that than somebody who is happy to walk away when it’s not going how they liked. 

Fuck me xD

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Rick said:

Ere, gobshite, you apparently didn’t give a shite about the league win cause you spat your dummy out that there was a pandemic, so I think you need to wind your neck in. 

So true xD

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Why were Liverpool allowed to make subs on 4 different occasions? 

Thought it was 3 separate times only?

Half time doesn't count when you make a sub. I thought this after the derby but that's the rule apparently

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Half time doesn't count

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Half time doesn't count when you make a sub. I thought this after the derby but that's the rule apparently

Noted!

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Liverpool fans, do you think Matip is much better than Gomez? In my opinion he is.

They've both had very good spells. Out of the two you're right, Gomez is the better option. He's faster, can cover more space effectively and with VVD as the anchor behind his movements I think he's gotten better over time. Matip to me isn't bad and there was a spell before his injury where I think he actually allowed VVD the same liberties that Gomez has now but then he came back and was never the same again. 

Just now, Spike said:

Without the CL next season, Man City will fucking roll this league over.

What like we just have? Its a shame when a club spending well beyond their means can only roll a league over with the help of no champions league because of cheating. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

What like we just have? Its a shame when a club spending well beyond their means can only roll a league over with the help of no champions league because of cheating. 

‘We’, what position do you play? xD They’ve won it four times this decade, in case ya forgot.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived