talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 4-0 Liverpool - Thursday 2nd July, 2020

football forum

49 minutes ago, Spike said:

‘We’, what position do you play? xD They’ve won it four times this decade, in case ya forgot.

Huh???

Whats any of that got to do with them rolling over the league next season? 

Honestly, fucked if I know. 

What position do I play? 

Giz a clue what ya talking about mate?

How many countries away do you live from the club you support again? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Liverpool lost to the best team in the world, no shame in that  ..look after our trophy, it's coming home next season!  

The way football has gone mate... ya welcome to it xD

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Huh???

Whats any of that got to do with them rolling over the league next season? 

Honestly, fucked if I know. 

What position do I play? 

Giz a clue what ya talking about mate?

How many countries away do you live from the club you support again? 

luv me foreign players

luv me foreign manager

hate foreigners

simple as

17 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Liverpool lost to the best team in the world, no shame in that  ..look after our trophy, it's coming home next season!  

I'm pretty certain you have to win your league at least to call yourself the best in the world 

10 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm pretty certain you have to win your league at least to call yourself the best in the world 

We are about to win the CL,  already beat the top team in Spain in Madrid and just spanked the current PL winners 4-0  ..at our best we are the best team in the world!

Just now, Happy Blue said:

We are about to win the CL,  already beat the top team in Spain in Madrid and just spanked the current PL winners 4-0  ..at our best we are the best team in the world!

Can’t argue with this. Imagine only being a champ for a week twk tsk

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Your not the best because you aren't the most consistent. And you say you are gonna win the champions league every year and when  you don't you say it is only a cup and the league is more important. Liverpool  are better than  you at the moment 

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Your not the best because you aren't the most consistent. And you say you are gonna win the champions league every year and when  you don't you say it is only a cup and the league is more important. Liverpool  are better than  you at the moment 

You do need to get laid. Arguing with the sites second best fisherman and WUM nowxD

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

You do need to get laid. Arguing with the sites second best fisherman and WUM nowxD

Ha ha I don't mind @Happy Blue he's sound. Not like that other man city twat on here 

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Who's the best fisherman?

• Administrator
7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Tbf when I typed that there was not much between the two sides. 

No there wasn't xD

You were getting smashed. 

• The topic was unpinned
11 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Don't think it's a lack of effort. Not the same sort of concentration levels defensively. Not the same level of intensity of it was a game that mattered. Maybe.

Who's arsed though.

Me tbh. I wanted Klopp to play our best team, not just the kids, so that means I wanted us to win... I definitely didn't want us to lose like that, and see Sterling score 2 and win a penalty against Joe. You're right it's not a big deal, and no doubt the players have had some big nights this week so it's understandable, but we really got spanked by an irksome team.

11 hours ago, Rick said:

You’re right. I can’t argue with that, I love this team and I will be forever grateful. 

I think I’m more annoyed that Sterling scored two the mini cunt

Yeah that does grate a bit.

10 hours ago, MUFC said:

Liverpool fans, do you think Matip is much better than Gomez? In my opinion he is.

No. But it's a position of the squad we should bring in new blood

8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Still haven't seen you guys get through a really gritty encounter though.. win convincingly or lose narrowly... You play great football but without Vinnys grit you're a fair weather team.

Was watching the post match interviews.  Roy Keane didn't think there was a lack of effort from liverpool.  If keane says that then there definitely wasn't because he would be the one to say it.

The kind of prat who lives local to a big team and still never goes to games is well worse than the kind of prat who lives in a different country and will only see their team play once or twice ever, but consider it a special moment in their life. 

Thank you for listening to my ted talk 

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The kind of prat who lives local to a big team and still never goes to games is well worse than the kind of prat who lives in a different country and will only see their team play once or twice ever, but consider it a special moment in their life. 

Thank you for listening to my ted talk 

I wouldn't say you are a prat for not going to a game.  It depends on your priorities.  

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I wouldn't say you are a prat for not going to a game.  It depends on your priorities.  

If you live in london/manchester/Liverpool and as a fan of one of the top clubs you don't go to a few arsenal/chelsea/united/Liverpool games a season you're a prat. Unless you're living below the poverty line.  There's millions around the world who'd kill to swap places if you just wanna watch it on the tele 

5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

If you live in london/manchester/Liverpool and as a fan of one of the top clubs you don't go to a few arsenal/chelsea/united/Liverpool games a season you're a prat. Unless you're living below the poverty line.  There's millions around the world who'd kill to swap places if you just wanna watch it on the tele 

You feeling alright mate? I think you need to shag a girl with a tight pussy that hasn't had a lot of sex

8 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Couldn't hurt

Maybe fork out $40 and watch a game next season mate

We use pounds in England mate ;) I live in Bristol. London is 120 miles away. I'm also very near the poverty line. 

Archived