Man City 4-0 Liverpool - Thursday 2nd July, 2020

football forum

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

That looked just inside to me?

It was. One angle on the replay. Shite. 

Commentary keep downplaying us losing 3-0. Yes, it makes no difference as we have won the league but fuck me these lot were the closest rivals for it so you expect a certain level of effort and professionalism. Everybody in this team have looked way too casual and I’m not happy about that. It’s not the attitude this team is built on. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

It was. One angle on the replay. Shite. 

Commentary keep downplaying us losing 3-0. Yes, it makes no difference as we have won the league but fuck me these lot were the closest rivals for it so you expect a certain level of effort and professionalism. Everybody in this team have looked way too casual and I’m not happy about that. It’s not the attitude this team is built on. 

There is absolutely nothing between the two teams in this game barring a dodgy penalty and clinical finishing. 

It was always going to be a case of City being well up for this due to keeping sharp for the FA Cup and Champions League, against a club that has literally nothing to play for.

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

There is absolutely nothing between the two teams in this game barring a dodgy penalty and clinical finishing. 

It was always going to be a case of City being well up for this due to keeping sharp for the FA Cup and Champions League, against a club that has literally nothing to play for.

You’re joking? Before the first goal, yeah it was even, but ever since City have carved our defence open on numerous occasions. 

• The title was changed to Man City (Oxlade-Chamberlain OG, 66") 4-0 Liverpool - Thursday 2nd July, 2020
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So not absolutely nothing then :P 

Man City have been devastating on the break. It's not been as even as you make it out.

Was hardly a 'dodgy' penalty either. Seen much worse given.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Embarrassing to let that cunt score twice

Mate I love you,  you know that, but stop fucking moaning. You have the best manager in the world and you have won the champions league and premier league in two years.  

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Mate I love you,  you know that, but stop fucking moaning. You have the best manager in the world and you have won the champions league and premier league in two years.  

I’m not moaning? I’m just commenting on the shit performance.

I’m not particularly fussed about the result, we’re not competing against City anymore. It’s still not nice to have us look this shit.

• Subscriber

There was a thing earlier in the season where people wanted Henderson to get the Player of the Season award but for me it's Kevin De Bruyne absolutely nailed on.

If you want the Player of the Season award to be a tribute to the team that won the league instead of an individual then by all means give it to Jordan Henderson but if you want to give it to the player who has been the actual best individual player in the league this season then it's De Bruyne, no contest.

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ah well let it be 6-0 then. Do tou like to be losing 4-0 in any game? 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m not moaning? I’m just commenting on the shit performance.

I’m not particularly fussed about the result, we’re not competing against City anymore. It’s still not nice to have us look this shit.

I'm joking mate. 

• The title was changed to Man City 4-0 Liverpool - Thursday 2nd July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived