talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Vegan Football Club Forest Green Rovers Promoted To The Football League

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fuck sake. There were two battles to keep my numbers for the 92 up. I've been to Hartlepool but not Newport. I've been to Tranmere but not Forest Green. So obviously, OBVIOUSLY Newport stay up and Forest Green come up.

I'm taking it a bit more seriously now. I'm up to (well, down to) 71.

• Subscriber

I always used to see hate for Forest Green on my Twitter timeline and always used to think it was a case of another Crawley who have bought themselves up the leagues. They're basically that plus a green party football club. Couldn't make it up.

Inflatable cows, chickens and pigs if we get them away in the cup xD

37 minutes ago, Dan said:

Fuck sake. There were two battles to keep my numbers for the 92 up. I've been to Hartlepool but not Newport. I've been to Tranmere but not Forest Green. So obviously, OBVIOUSLY Newport stay up and Forest Green come up.

I'm taking it a bit more seriously now. I'm up to (well, down to) 71.

Newport's a dive and you may not make it out alive.

Good on them. They were unfortunate to lose out last year having finished 2nd in the league and losing the final to Grimsby. Lost out in the playoff semi v Bristol Rovers year before that so good things come to those that wait. Hope they give a good account of themselves.

7 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Got to feel for Tranmere, who have gave finished the season on 95pts and not gone up. 

For sure. But Non League is a bit savage like that with only one automatic place and one place in the playoffs.

Maybe they should open up three spots and relegate three league clubs.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

For sure. But Non League is a bit savage like that with only one automatic place and one place in the playoffs.

Maybe they should open up three spots and relegate three league clubs.

Was there ever a reason why 3 drop from the Premiership and Championship, yet 4 drop from League One and only 2 from League Two?

Was wanting Tranmere to win personally, but as someone has already said it's nice to see a new name in the football league.

I can see both them and Lincoln surviving quite comfortably.

Archived