talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 5-2 Bournemouth - Saturday 4th July, 2020

• Subscriber

The commentator blamed De Gea for his part in the goal but nothing about the British Bulldog Maguire.

Goal vs Spurs and the goal from Bournemouth both started because of Maguuire getting easily done.

A CB with pace won’t cut it. We need 2 top CB’S, Maguire is bang average.

As Stan said Leicester have pulled our pants down.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Man Utd (Greenwood, 54") 4-2 Bournemouth - Saturday 4th July, 2020
  • The title was changed to Man Utd (Fernandes, 59") 5-2 Bournemouth - Saturday 4th July, 2020

De Gea is basically the odd world class save draped in absolute shit. He’s now become embarrassingly average. It’s even worse when our ‘fans’ states “it’s only a few mistakes”. He’s the leading cause of our mistakes leading to goals. Being world class 3 years ago doesn’t quite cut the mustard anymore.

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

De Gea is basically the odd world class save draped in absolute shit. He’s now become embarrassingly average. It’s even worse when our ‘fans’ states “it’s only a few mistakes”. He’s the leading cause of our mistakes leading to goals. Being world class 3 years ago doesn’t quite cut the mustard anymore.

Needs to start saving with his feet.

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Now you’re just confusing me. You replied about Rashford to my post about why they were checking VAR for Bruno!

Correct. I am watching on a phone. I'm as behind as @Michael is in the Bundesliga threads.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 5-2 Bournemouth - Saturday 4th July, 2020
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Another decent United performance. They’re looking more and more of a side and Bruno Fernandes is a wonderful player to watch. 

He's such a positive minded and hard working player, but his leadership might be what's more valuable about him. It's hard to find a player with his set of qualities these days. There's a bit of old school in him.

• The topic was unpinned

Unfortunately I think this is it for Bournemouth.  I know they have more money than some make out but they have been punching above their weight for years.  If Howe goes I think he should get another premier league job quite easily. 

Archived