talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 0-2 Arsenal - Saturday 4th July, 2020

Emi Martinez has been outstanding since Leno went down injured. Actually think he could be the better goalkeeper. Obviously early days, but from this small sample size he seems to be a lot more well rounded than Leno. I know Arsenal fans love Leno but I think he thrived in a shite team and considering he is a superb shot stopper it made him look a lot better than he is. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Well I'm not totally sold, especially after the Brighton game, felt he had quite a bit of luck and didn't really impress me. Obviously time will be given but we can't sit on our hands if he isn't what we expected. He is learning on the job still, as it is his first managerial role and I do think the club will support him. 

Jury is still out but I do think he'll be given every opportunity. Hopefully we can have a pretty good squad revamp this upcoming window. 

I actually  personally don't think he will work out. But I think he needs to be given time. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

Dang I thought Arsenal were supposed to be awful? I had a 2-1 Wolves win in my prediction league.

Definitely the worst prediction league on the planet.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

I wouldn't say it's that toxic but there are some proper bellends though, as there are with all clubs to be fair. 

Far too many fans just love to moan and whine about any little thing though. That's annoying.

It would be quite frustrating to miss out on CL when we've virtually been top 4 positions since start of the season or thereabouts. That run in Oct/Nov really set us up and then we lost form in December. 

I don't actually think you will get another chance for a few years unfortunately. I don't think we will either. I think it will be city,liverpool, man utd and Chelsea for a few years now. Kind if like the big 4 we had about 10 years ago. The only thing I think will change that will be if the Newcastle deal goes through 

Saka seems so enthusiastic.  He really do rate him. There are much better 18 years olds on the planet but his attitude is perfect  he will improve and is the future of the club. 

Archived