talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Victor Osimhen Joins Napoli

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very excited about this. Seems a tad overpriced but that's the norm nowadays and I'm still not fully used to it.

Been doing well these past 2 seasons. First at Charleroi and now at Lille. Think he'll fit right into that attacking line.

• The title was changed to Victor Osimhen Moves to Napoli
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I don't know who moved the thread and edited the title, but this isn't official yet.

Apologies, thought it was a done deal.

2 hours ago, ...Dan said:

He's agreed terms today according to Le 10 Sport. Napoli paying 80m.

and this was the kid that Wolfsburg let go for a miserable 3.5 million euros in the summer of 2019!

I complained about how stupid Wolfsburg were for selling him for so cheap at the time, you could see that this kid has talent.

The Wolfsburg board are such idiots!

Wolfsburg literally sold Osimhen to Charleroi, for the pathetic fee of 3.5 million euros at the start of July 2019!

Charleroi saw that Wolfsburg were mugs and they sold Osimhen to Lille at the start of August 2019 for 14 million euros, which made them a profit of 10.5 million euros in the space of a month! That is a very big deal for a modest Belgian club like them.

As expected, Osimhen was a real success at Lille and he is now going to leave on a huge transfer fee. The Wolfsburg board must be kicking themselves for their stupidity! 

3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Unbelievable and the mugs Wolfsburg sold him for only 3.5 million euros last summer. Sorry for repeating myself, but I just can't get over how stupid Wolfsburg were for selling him for a pittance. Osimhen always had good potential, Wolfsburg are the biggest losers in all of this. To be honest, I don't even think that Napoli have a good deal, as I think they have overpaid for him, because 80 million is too much for him in my opinion. His real worth is probably around 30 to 40 million euros, but still way more than the 3.5 million euros that Wolfsburg sold him for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived