Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Surprising Facts

2 hours ago, Mpache said:

That's just WTF xD

It is a bit until you realise Burundi used to be under Belgium control. 

It is just white flight from colonial Africa. He also has English heritage, or so I’ve heard.

35 minutes ago, Toinho said:

It is a bit until you realise Burundi used to be under Belgium control. 

That’s right - one of his parents or grandparents must have been from there. That’s my guess.

46 minutes ago, Spike said:

It is just white flight from colonial Africa. He also has English heritage, or so I’ve heard.

Come to think of it, he does look a bit like Ross Barkley and Blake Griffin - former who is part Nigerian, latter who is part black. Not sure how it all works really, but it would be interesting to look up.

20 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Come to think of it, he does look a bit like Ross Barkley and Blake Griffin - former who is part Nigerian, latter who is part black. Not sure how it all works really, but it would be interesting to look up.

He isn’t

I heard the other day that vaginas don't actually get bigger the more sex girls have. 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I heard the other day that virginas don't actually get bigger the more sex girls have. 

Good one! Because I haven't noticed Virginia increase on size in a map. USA would be bigger than the world by this point.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I heard the other day that virginas don't actually get bigger the more sex girls have. 

are you twelve and a virgin?

Just now, Mpache said:

Good one! Because I haven't noticed Virginia increase on size in a map. USA would be bigger than the world by this point.

10/10

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

I haven't spelt it that way 

8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I heard the other day that vaginas don't actually get bigger the more sex girls have. 

Propaganda. The elastic properties of the cooch are well documented and hailed as fact by women kind, but it's a conspiracy to get women over 25 married.  In the span of a couple of months I had sex with a 19 year old who'd only had sex a few times , a 25 year old mother of 3 who'd had a pelvis separation on her 3rd birth and a 22 year old mother of 1.  

All tunnels very different to my train let me tell you. I never looked at a young milf the same way again. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Propaganda. The elastic properties of the cooch are well documented and hailed as fact by women kind, but it's a conspiracy to get women over 25 married.  In the span of a couple of months I had sex with a 19 year old who'd only had sex a few times , a 25 year old mother of 3 who'd had a pelvis separation on her 3rd birth and a 22 year old mother of 1.  

All tunnels very different to my train let me tell you. I never looked at a young milf the same way again. 

He said sex not giving birth, though? 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mpache said:

That’s right - one of his parents or grandparents must have been from there. That’s my guess.

Mother was born there I think. 

Studying exercise science is fun

• Haha 1

I do understand Mafia Wars sometimes. 

13 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A fucking child coming out of a cunt is differnt to a cock thrusting up it, ya mental bastard.

9 hours ago, Toinho said:

He said sex not giving birth, though? 

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

A fucking child coming out of a cunt is differnt to a cock thrusting up it, ya mental bastard.

Clearly neither of you are acquainted with black salami 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Clearly neither of you are acquainted with black salami 

That's a myth if I ever heard one

Just now, Spike said:

That's a myth if I ever heard one

Umm, google it,  if you find it, I apologize for nothing.

You'll know you've found it when the man is using his sausage meat to grant himself a ringstinger 

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Umm, google it,  if you find it, I apologize for nothing.

You'll know you've found it when the man is using his sausage meat to grant himself a ringstinger 

I'm not subbing to your patreon.

14 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm  a bit confused. Do you agree with what I'm saying?

I'm  a bit confused. Do you agree with what I'm saying?

A woman can certainly be stretched out beyond repair. 

18 minutes ago, Spike said:

Birth doesn't make them loosen either. They loosen but they actually go back to normal after. Some girls who have had a lot of sexual partners are more relaxed during sex. This loosens there vagina a bit more. Could be why some girls seem abit looser.

A woman can certainly be stretched out beyond repair. 

Well scientists disagree mate I think i will trust the experts. 

Birth doesn't make them loosen either. They loosen but they actually go back to normal after. Some girls who have had a lot of sexual partners are more relaxed during sex. This loosens there vagina a bit more. Could be why some girls seem abit looser.

You can say it all you want. My experience is different and I trust my tool.

You can say it all you want. My experience is different and I trust my tool.

You trust your experience over loads of research from experts?