• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Surprising Facts

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Spike said:

A fucking child coming out of a cunt is differnt to a cock thrusting up it, ya mental bastard.

Birth doesn't make them loosen either. They loosen but they actually go back to normal after. Some girls who have had a lot of sexual partners are more relaxed during sex. This loosens there vagina a bit more. Could be why some girls seem abit looser.

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A woman can certainly be stretched out beyond repair. 

Well scientists disagree mate I think i will trust the experts. 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Birth doesn't make them loosen either. They loosen but they actually go back to normal after. Some girls who have had a lot of sexual partners are more relaxed during sex. This loosens there vagina a bit more. Could be why some girls seem abit looser.

You can say it all you want. My experience is different and I trust my tool.

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You can say it all you want. My experience is different and I trust my tool.

You trust your experience over loads of research from experts?

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

You trust your experience over loads of research from experts?

Yes.

If the ghost of your great grandfather appeared before you and turkey slapped your face, called you a failure then apparated into the ceiling, leaving a lasting mark on your face and conscience, would you go "Nar that didn't happen, I was told by media that couldn't happen, so it must not have"?

If younger less promiscuous women feel different to older more promiscuous women and women with children, I don't care if that fucking cyborg stephen hawking came back from beyond the grave to try and convince me otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Yes.

If the ghost of your great grandfather appeared before you and turkey slapped your face, called you a failure then apparated into the ceiling, leaving a lasting mark on your face and conscience, would you go "Nar that didn't happen, I was told by media that couldn't happen, so it must not have"?

If younger less promiscuous women feel different to older more promiscuous women and women with children, I don't care if that fucking cyborg stephen hawking came back from beyond the grave to try and convince me otherwise. 

Yeah but that could have been something else. At the end of the day loads of research carried out on loads of women is more accurate than  one person's experience. If you generally think you are right and all the experts are wrong ask one why you have had this experience. Its ridiculous  to tink that you are right and all the experts are wrong 

A fact that may or may not be surprising. Right now in Toronto it's almost as hot as Puerto Maldonado's (Amazon) all time high.

I know we usually get heat waves but fucking hell, the last 2 summers have been almost intolerable. COVID-19 isn't what's keeping me inside anymore. Last year we hit 45 degrees, I fully expect to reach that again.

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah but that could have been something else. At the end of the day loads of research carried out on loads of women is more accurate than  one person's experience. If you generally think you are right and all the experts are wrong ask one why you have had this experience. Its ridiculous  to tink that you are right and all the experts are wrong 

They have an agenda. My cock does not

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

They have an agenda. My cock does not

So do those leftist scientists who made up climate change ;)

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ahahahaha not as a big as those tighty rightys who deny it

Ha ha well we agree on that at least

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think it's safe to say that Stephen Hawking's interest lies in different kind of black holes... 

Vaginas can obviously be different sizes though. I had a fling with a girl over a few months back in the day and her vagina was like...wide. It shocked me. She will have no problems giving birth I reckon. 

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Vaginas can obviously be different sizes though. I had a fling with a girl over a few months back in the day and her vagina was like...wide. It shocked me. She will have no problems giving birth I reckon. 

Yeah they can be bigger. But they don't stretch apparently. Anyway enough talk about vaginas I can't be bothered to have a shower 

3 hours ago, nudge said:

I think it's safe to say that Stephen Hawking's interest lies in different kind of black holes... 

Are we still allowed to call them black holes? 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Toinho said:

This country is fucking huge 

In Aussie land, I have been all around Victoria, visited South Australia, NSW & Queensland so I would imagine compared to that I have been all around the UK a 100 times over I think O.o

And yep,  Australia is fucking huge. :D

Penguins can shoot their shit 4 feet away. Which is the equivalent of a human shooting there's  10 metres away.

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Penguins can shoot their shit 4 feet away. Which is the equivalent of a human shooting there's  10 metres away.

What

I can't imagine a Penguin doing that, with the way they are forced to stand. Do they stretch over to shit, it makes one think.

Nice one.

1 hour ago, Mpache said:

What

I can't imagine a Penguin doing that, with the way they are forced to stand. Do they stretch over to shit, it makes one think.

Nice one.

I don't know how they do it. Be handy if you could shoot your shit 10 metres if you could see the toilet but couldn't be bothered to get up 🤣

Archived