• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Surprising Facts

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Toinho said:

It is a bit until you realise Burundi used to be under Belgium control. 

That’s right - one of his parents or grandparents must have been from there. That’s my guess.

46 minutes ago, Spike said:

It is just white flight from colonial Africa. He also has English heritage, or so I’ve heard.

Come to think of it, he does look a bit like Ross Barkley and Blake Griffin - former who is part Nigerian, latter who is part black. Not sure how it all works really, but it would be interesting to look up.

20 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Come to think of it, he does look a bit like Ross Barkley and Blake Griffin - former who is part Nigerian, latter who is part black. Not sure how it all works really, but it would be interesting to look up.

He isn’t

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I heard the other day that virginas don't actually get bigger the more sex girls have. 

Good one! Because I haven't noticed Virginia increase on size in a map. USA would be bigger than the world by this point.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Good one! Because I haven't noticed Virginia increase on size in a map. USA would be bigger than the world by this point.

I haven't spelt it that way 

8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I heard the other day that vaginas don't actually get bigger the more sex girls have. 

Propaganda. The elastic properties of the cooch are well documented and hailed as fact by women kind, but it's a conspiracy to get women over 25 married.  In the span of a couple of months I had sex with a 19 year old who'd only had sex a few times , a 25 year old mother of 3 who'd had a pelvis separation on her 3rd birth and a 22 year old mother of 1.  

All tunnels very different to my train let me tell you. I never looked at a young milf the same way again. 

4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Propaganda. The elastic properties of the cooch are well documented and hailed as fact by women kind, but it's a conspiracy to get women over 25 married.  In the span of a couple of months I had sex with a 19 year old who'd only had sex a few times , a 25 year old mother of 3 who'd had a pelvis separation on her 3rd birth and a 22 year old mother of 1.  

All tunnels very different to my train let me tell you. I never looked at a young milf the same way again. 

He said sex not giving birth, though? 

13 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A fucking child coming out of a cunt is differnt to a cock thrusting up it, ya mental bastard.

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Umm, google it,  if you find it, I apologize for nothing.

You'll know you've found it when the man is using his sausage meat to grant himself a ringstinger 

I'm not subbing to your patreon.

14 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm  a bit confused. Do you agree with what I'm saying?

Archived