talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Southampton 1-0 Man City - Sunday 5th July, 2020

• Administrator

Kick-off 19.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png     VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Head to Head
Southampton - 31
Draws - 25
Man City - 36

Reverse Fixture
Man City 2-1 Southampton

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

An absolute beauty of a goal from Adams. Only just seen it myself too. Like the commentary said, if there was fans in the stadium, the roof would have lifted.

14 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Genuinely interested to see if Pep keeps his job. Ten league defeats could only be offset by a Champions League win and I’m not convinced that is likely to happen. 

If you're indicating the sack, no chance.

Poor from their standards for sure, but they could still end with three trophies. 

The only way he goes next season is if he walks.

• The topic was unpinned
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

If you're indicating the sack, no chance.

Poor from their standards for sure, but they could still end with three trophies. 

The only way he goes next season is if he walks.

This is what, Guardiola‘s 3rd chance at the Champions League? He doesn’t get that, he’s in danger, IMO. 

25 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

This is what, Guardiola‘s 3rd chance at the Champions League? He doesn’t get that, he’s in danger, IMO. 

Fair's fair, I get your point, it's what the owners ultimately want and he's not done that yet. I'd personally love to see them do it this year to actually silence his critics.

However, apart from Klopp (who I'm sure we're agreed wouldn't leave Liverpool now), I don't see anybody else worth having to replace him right now, I really don't. 

The Champions League is bloody hard to win. Chelsea took ages to do it. Only Klopp has recently been able to win a Champions League and the Premier League in the space of a season. 

Honestly, only way he goes next season for me is if he agrees to go. I cannot see him being sacked.

Archived