• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 2020/21

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Kobylanski scores his 2nd goal of the game! His initial penalty shot was saved by Schwolow, but Kobylanski rushed to score from the rebound.

Do you do live tickers for a living, by any chance? xD 

Hertha have not had a good pre-season, having lost their last three matches. Another loss here in the DFB Pokal against new 2 Bundesliga side Eintracht Braunschweig is bound to put some pressure on Labbadia. With all the money that Hertha have spent on players, expectations are naturally high. It's still very early days, but with the start of the Bundesliga season next week, Hertha's performances will be expected to improve.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Hertha have not had a good pre-season, having lost their last three matches. Another loss here in the DFB Pokal against new 2 Bundesliga side Eintracht Braunschweig is bound to put some pressure on Labbadia. With all the money that Hertha have spent on players, expectations are naturally high. It's still very early days, but with the start of the Bundesliga season next week, Hertha's performances will be expected to improve.

No worries, they play us on the first matchday xD 

Just now, nudge said:

No worries, they play us on the first matchday xD 

Exactly, imagine losing to a 2. Bundesliga side and then Bremen, only to then have to play Frankfurt and Bayern...they could be in real trouble :ph34r:

As much I enjoyed the city of Berlin, Hertha is just one of those teams that I find it soooo easy to hate, and I have absolutely no stats or reasons too other than seeing them score flares up my gag reflex. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I'm drinking alright...

'SOUND' great because it's real...compared to the 'fake' noises they have been doing in the MLS which is never done properly. 

I've not heard the fake noises that they have been doing in the MLS. But the fake crowd noises in the European leagues sound pretty decent to be honest. Of course it's still not the same as having real fans at the game.

Just now, Michael said:

I've not heard the fake noises that they have been doing in the MLS. But the fake crowd noises in the European leagues sound pretty decent to be honest. Of course it's still not the same as having real fans at the game.

Just the other day, Inter Miami scored against Atlanta United, and the crowd 'didn't cheer' until they were just about to kick off to resume play. 

It's soooo poor here. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived