talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 2020/21

Just now, nudge said:

Würzburg just defended a free kick by having one of their players lay down on the grass behind their wall of defenders xD Have never seen anything like that before...

haha have you never seen that? They made it illegal in the MLS because it was causing injuries. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Würzburg just defended a free kick by having one of their players lay down on the grass behind their wall of defenders xD Have never seen anything like that before...

I think it's illegal now (for some reason!). You're allowed to kneel behind the wall but not lie down.

Seen it more regularly in the past few years!

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

haha have you never seen that? They made it illegal in the MLS because it was causing injuries. 

No, never! I was confused why the ref allows the play to continue if there's an injured player in the penalty box xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

I think it's illegal now (for some reason!). You're allowed to kneel behind the wall but not lie down.

Seen it more regularly in the past few years!

Yeah I saw players kneeling, but never laying down, wtf xD 

You know, if you squint really hard, Dresden's kits resemble Dortmund, which is actually the team Hamburg is making it appear they are playing. 

If this is what we have in store for HSV this year, Tommy better start cracking the champagne bottles

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

You know, if you squint really hard, Dresden's kits resemble Dortmund, which is actually the team Hamburg is making it appear they are playing. 

If this is what we have in store for HSV this year, Tommy better start cracking the champagne bottles

Hamburg's form really dipped towards the end of last season. I think the longer they've stayed in the 2 Bundesliga, the weaker they have become.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived