• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 2020/21

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Rebel Yelle said:

Losing that much would have probably helped more than this. I wonder if they will be able to pick themselves up off the floor for the relegation fight

On the other hand, I think this match was the best indication that keeping Kohfeldt is the right thing to do. Tactics won't matter much in the relegation fight, what we'll need is the mentality and fighting spirit the team showed today. 

My takeaways. 

1. At least we fought

2. Fuck Sargent. Fuck that little cunt. Fuck fuck fuck. garbage in front of goal, and didn't scrap for the ball in the 120th minute costing us the equalizer. 

3. All our options in front of goal are some degree of garbage. How did we end up with Sargant, Selke and Osako all at once good gracious jesus christ 

Too easy. Haaland would have scored 19 goals and our C team would have beaten Kiel 5-0, too.

On 30/04/2021 at 15:52, God is Haaland said:

I hope we'll play a proper C team. Otherwise injuries are guaranteed and we'll miss out on the CL.

1,w=993,c=0.sport.png

As usual I was 100% correct, while everybody else was in denial.

:61_sob:Poor Morey, he worked so hard after his previous injury. I hope he gets well soon and bounces back stronger. :Spain:

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, it's a bank holiday at least.

True. But if Dortmund wins it, they can't even properly celebrate it because they have to focus on their match two days later to secure a CL spot. 

19 hours ago, Tommy said:

True. But if Dortmund wins it, they can't even properly celebrate it because they have to focus on their match two days later to secure a CL spot. 

True, wondering when was the last time the cup final wasn't the last match of the season apart from promotion/relegation play-offs and the Cl final?

PS: Checked it 2008, because the Euro began that quick after the Buli season. @nudge sorry, if that was me torpedoing a question for the next  quiz.:$

Haaland really is a force of nature. 3-0, wow. Didn't expect it to be so clear at half-time already. It's funny that Terzic wins the cup now, only to become to Assistant of a manager who has achieved nothing so far in German football. :52_fearful:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived