Draws - 40
Man Utd - 98

Reverse Fixture
Man Utd 2-2 Aston Villa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The form that United seem to be in at the moment, I can't see them dropping points here. Villa did well to get a draw in the reverse but I can see a big scoreline for United.

• Subscriber

I always get the heebie-jeebies about a match when we are hot favourites to beat Villa and remember that Southampton beat City 1-0 against all the odds and then this below appears...

United to win...gulp    :shutup: O.o

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I always get the heebie-jeebies about a match when we are hot favourites to beat Villa and remember that Southampton beat City 1-0 against all the odds and then this below appears...

United to win...gulp    :shutup: O.o

Got a shit feeling about this game.

• Administrator

Fernandes scores but it's a poor penalty decision I think. 

Fernandes almost stamps (not viciously of course) on Konsa's leg? It's not a foul on Fernandes?

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 0-1 (Fernandes, 28") Man Utd - Thursday 9th July, 2020
  • Subscriber

That's soft for me. I know we've gone way past the point of no return on this but when the attacker initiates the contact it really shouldn't be a penalty in my opinion. Looking at the rules and the precedents that have been set though there's no that's getting overturned.

• Administrator

Unreal how that's given as a penalty. VAR seemed to be done with it so quickly too xD

Fernandes jumps in to Konsa's shin ffs xD. Utterly ridiculous decision all round.

Jon Moss's 3rd Utd match in 4 games for him.

Pretty much what @Cicero said. Villa playing against 12 men here.

• Subscriber

Are people still going to pretend this league isn't fixed?

If this happened in Italy it would be called for what it is.

Absolutely gutted it's happened to English football. Really is a disaster for the sport.

Maguire's blatant kick on Bathsuayi and the denied penalty we received just minutes after really kicked off my potentially unfounded determination that the FA want United back in the Top 4. 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Unreal how that's given as a penalty. VAR seemed to be done with it so quickly too xD

Fernandes jumps in to Konsa's shin ffs xD. Utterly ridiculous decision all round.

Jon Moss's 3rd Utd match in 4 games for him.

Pretty much what @Cicero said. Villa playing against 12 men here.

Moss was the one that gave that one at Spurs too wasn't he? That eventually got overturned?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Moss was the one that gave that one at Spurs too wasn't he? That eventually got overturned?

Yep!

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 0-2 (Greenwood, 45+4") Man Utd - Thursday 9th July, 2020

United getting special treatment again... Unless the people responsible had to have a sit down in front of a panel of x players or fans after the game to explain how they made their decisions then nothing will change.. no accountability at all and that's why things will never change, they protect what's theirs and refuse to be questioned on it... 

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 0-3 Man Utd - Thursday 9th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived