Aston Villa 0-3 Man Utd - Thursday 9th July, 2020

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

EcgqKwdXYAArb9P?format=jpg&name=medium

EcgqLBgXsAAneGH?format=jpg&name=medium

EcgqLX5XQAE7BLK?format=jpg&name=medium

This is only a penalty if you want to favour the big clubs and screw over the smaller ones. And if you've taken some backhanders at some point in the season.

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 0-3 (Pogba, 58") Man Utd - Thursday 9th July, 2020
  • Subscriber

It's not corruption, its incompetence, or at least both. Just look at this one from a few hours ago where Gomes fouls Ward Prowse by watching him fall over the ball and shoulder barge him in the midriff.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It's not corruption, its incompetence, or at least both. Just look at this one from a few hours ago where Gomes fouls Ward Prowse by watching him fall over the ball and shoulder barge him in the midriff.

Haha that was given?!

Ward-Prowse is already falling xD 

I hope at the end of the season all the managers in the premier can have a meeting with the officials, and instead of talking they just give them all good fucking hidings for those kind of decisions.

Incompetence is a fucking understatement, these pricks need a leathering. 

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Only just got in. Seen that ‘penalty’. What a fucking joke. If anything, it’s a Fernandes foul. 

I was waiting for you to comment and expected some kind of smug mode post at how rattled we all are xD

I suppose there's another Utd fan now not with us anymore (RIP Teso, peace be upon him) that would actually do that, mind.

• Subscriber

Quite telling that even on RedCafe apparently they're all saying it was a farce.

Yet the corrupt VAR officials have it over and checked in seconds.

It really is sad what's happening here. I am genuinely at this point struggling to bother watching another game this season, holding out some sort of hope that next season is a bit more legit than this steaming pile of horse manure.

The Europa League will get me ticking off some new countries providing they're opening. Looking forward to this at least.

It was a shambles of a decision, obviously not a penalty in a million years. 

But...I do find it ironic, and hilarious, it happened to Villa after the Sheffield United 'goal' that wasn't given.

Karma.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

It was a shambles of a decision, obviously not a penalty in a million years. 

But...I do find it ironic, and hilarious, it happened to Villa after the Sheffield United 'goal' that wasn't given.

Karma.

It's not karma though is it. It wasn't Villa who did something wrong in that game. Karma would be everyone involved with the implementation of technology in the Premier League this season getting the can and an independent review into the new rules that have been introduced this season, and another one into the quality and consistency of officiating on show.

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 0-3 Man Utd - Thursday 9th July, 2020
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Quite telling that even on RedCafe apparently they're all saying it was a farce.

Yet the corrupt VAR officials have it over and checked in seconds.

It really is sad what's happening here. I am genuinely at this point struggling to bother watching another game this season, holding out some sort of hope that next season is a bit more legit than this steaming pile of horse manure.

The Europa League will get me ticking off some new countries providing they're opening. Looking forward to this at least.

"Var is the future" according to many. *sigh*

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It really does speak volumes that we're kind of relieved that FIFA might be getting involved. Fucking hell.

Or maybe that was the plan all along...

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

It's not karma though is it. It wasn't Villa who did something wrong in that game. Karma would be everyone involved with the implementation of technology in the Premier League this season getting the can and an independent review into the new rules that have been introduced this season, and another one into the quality and consistency of officiating on show.

That is your angle on it though, not what I am getting at. Perhaps the choice of the word 'Karma' is misleading.

Villa got away with one against Sheffield United and tonight, it went against them.

Two incorrect decisions in their own right and not their fault no, but in terms of luck, it's ironic.

They benefitted from one game and lost out on another, so to me it's like a form of karma.

Villa have been fucked over by refs plenty this season tbh. They’ve been shite, for sure, and if they get relegated they deserve it because they’re not a good side... but referees haven’t helped them much either.

So I’m not sure about the karma take there.

Pretty shocking to get a penalty awarded after you fouled someone though. I’m sure Villa would have still lost, but their fans have a right to be pissed off.

• Subscriber

You have to take into context how much it swing the game too. It had been all Villa up until that point.

Takes a lot for me to feel for Aston Villa but I do tonight. Utterly disgraceful what happened out there.

I feel like we're damned either way as well. It's all far too convenient for me.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

You have to take into context how much it swing the game too. It had been all Villa up until that point.

Takes a lot for me to feel for Aston Villa but I do tonight. Utterly disgraceful what happened out there.

I feel like we're damned either way as well. It's all far too convenient for me.

Potential MI6 involvement maybe? 

Not only has COVID disrupted your form but suspiciously as everywhere recovers after 3 months in lockdown where there shouldn't be much if any community spread of the virus it flares up out of nowhere in Leicester.

When asked which team he supports, Boris Johnson said all of the London clubs. Chelsea and Manchester United, the two biggest London clubs are taking top 4 spots from you.

Everything points to a state plot against Leicester City, Walkers crisps and school uniform manufacturers.

• Subscriber

I think United can easily make top 3 now forget top 4. Watched the highlights and the refs on the pitch need to start using monitors. UEFA/FIFA need to step in and make a standard because its getting a bit silly now.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Villa have been fucked over by refs plenty this season tbh. They’ve been shite, for sure, and if they get relegated they deserve it because they’re not a good side... but referees haven’t helped them much either.

So I’m not sure about the karma take there.

Pretty shocking to get a penalty awarded after you fouled someone though. I’m sure Villa would have still lost, but their fans have a right to be pissed off.

Helped them in the League Cup though. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived