Kanye West Running for POTUS in 2020

football forum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Eco said:

Why?

Isn't is a massive Trumper?

Yeah he’s a massive Trumper, he’s also missed ballot deadlines in almost every state.

He deserves no media coverage over this and his “candidacy” should be treated as unserious as possible.

So no doubt CNN runs with this for a while.

People see it as humour but this is just a disgrace tbh. Who needed the stupidity of American presidential elections to heighten any further?

Fuck Kanye for being this stupid.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He's not all entirely there. One of the many risks of marrying a Kardashian. 

The women in the family actually seem to know what they're doing and play the game to make money. The men seem to just have issues.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

A campaign like that would definitely get Tom Cruise elected :rofl:

That can't be real.... they have to be taking the complete piss right?? 

tom-cruise-president-overlay.png?resize=865,452

With him in charge it would turn into the Team America World Police while he movie blockbusters his way across the world... xD

I just can't take America seriously at all..... It would be the last place on my list of places to go... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

With him in charge it would turn into the Team America World Police while he movie blockbusters his way across the world... xD

I just can't take America seriously at all..... It would be the last place on my list of places to go... 

It is a pisstake, it's Tom Cruise lookalike who did that parody video last year and a campaign website to go with it :4_joy:

America is a perfect implementation of "Bread and circuses" for me.

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

It's tiring the amount of countries who try to ape them, but on another side, it's a circus for sure but there are far worse countries even with it's population. There are dozens of countries better but there are also dozens of countries worse. I would prefer to go to America over a place like Venezuela or Syria anyday.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

It's tiring the amount of countries who try to ape them, but on another side, it's a circus for sure but there are far worse countries even with it's population. There are dozens of countries better but there are also dozens of countries worse. I would prefer to go to America over a place like Venezuela or Syria anyday.

If only Spitting Image was still around..... 

• Subscriber

It's been evident for a long time that Kanye's ego won the battle against his self-awareness in the space between his ears where there simply isn't room for both. 

He's a moron and an attention seeker but that's all the qualification you need to run for, and become, the president of this circus of a country, as we've seen.

7 hours ago, 6666 said:

I'm all for it. Let's see how far America can go with celebrity presidents. He should go with the slogan "Why Not?".

That's the spirit.

Imagine a debate between him, Trump and Biden. Decades of meme material.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s all fun and games until one of the morons America elects nukes people for no fucking reason...

I imagine a nuclear war would start like a street brawl, something escalates and out nowhere someone presses the button like a punch and suddenly everyone starts pressing buttons.

Archived