talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kanye West Running for POTUS in 2020

football forum

There's a seriously worrying trend with some presidents of the United States being empty vessels that are really just an administration run by other people in the shadows but end up not being that great for the US (or the west in general), tbh and it's been a downward spiral.

Reagan was the first, and I don't know why he's so fucking beloved in America, because he was a pretty shit and corrupt president... but in his defense he was senile and being pushed around by his puppetmasters (like Bush 1). Then we had Bush 2 being pushed around by Cheney, Haliburton, and the financial sector - which led to disaster in the Middle East (Blair and Bush are the real founders of ISIS, never forget that) and a financial collapse.

Then now we've got the ultimate empty vessel in Trump, a man who I don't think has any real policy positions at all and who we don't really know who the brains that are filling up the vessel are... but we do know that he's combative with US allies, pals around with authoritarian strongmen, and his one true legacy as president was ignoring a global pandemic and letting it spread out of control as individual states struggled to get it under grips - rather than throw the weight of the US government behind crisis management.

What in the fuck would anyone expect Kanye West to do in any time of crisis?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a rich, mentally-ill narcissist who will say/do anything to generate more publicity for his grotesque trainers.

And Musk is a mediocrity who catapulted himself into relevance by using his parents' Apartheid blood money to buy the rights to the name of a dead genius.

On 10/07/2020 at 08:11, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm not surprised Elon Musk likes him because Elon Musk is also a massive cunt.

to be fair he just believes that a million or two physically weaker americans should die rather than his company be inconvenienced.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

to be fair he just believes that a million or two physically weaker americans should die rather than his company be inconvenienced.

You say "just" ironically of course, but the reality is that his homicidal disregard for human life is absolutely run-of-the-mill for a person of his economic position. 

He just lacks the self-control to mask it as well as his peers. 

Needless to say he lost the absolute little hope he only had anyways. Here is his rally from last night, where he says Harriet Tubman didn't free slaves, and shouted at people who spoke during his speech...all while wearing a bullet proof vest. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

One of the best moments in South Park. Those lyrics are absolutely hilarious. 

Going to be hard for him winning over the religious vote given the fact he's a gay fish. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Going to be hard for him winning over the religious vote given the fact he's a gay fish. 

And his orgies in everyone's Mother f.... fish tank. 

13 hours ago, Eco said:

Needless to say he lost the absolute little hope he only had anyways. Here is his rally from last night, where he says Harriet Tubman didn't free slaves, and shouted at people who spoke during his speech...all while wearing a bullet proof vest. 

He needs to go back on medication.

10 hours ago, Machado said:

He needs to go back on medication.

Yeah - I spent about 30 minutes reading into it, and there are a lot of reports saying that his family and friends are seriously concerned about him. 

2 hours ago, Eco said:

Yeah - I spent about 30 minutes reading into it, and there are a lot of reports saying that his family and friends are seriously concerned about him. 

He's been open about having bipolar disorder and has been off medication for a while.

2 hours ago, Eco said:

Apparently Kim Kardashian tried to commit him, judging by his tweets.

53 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Feel bad for him to be honest. No one around him to help him make better choices.

I think those around him are trying, but he isn't willing to listen. 

At the end of the day, it's the individuals choice to change. 

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

Feel bad for him to be honest. No one around him to help him make better choices.

It sounds like his wife and his family are basically begging him to take his medication and he doesn’t want to at all.

Mental health treatment is serious, but you can’t help people that don’t want helping

Archived