talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Peter Michorl - Hamburg SV

After narrowly missing out on promotion to the Bundesliga once again this season, Hamburg are looking to strengthen for next season by trying to bring in LASK midfielder Peter Michorl. The Austrian midfielder only has a year left on his contract, so he shouldn't cost the Northern German club too much money. Hamburg have been interested in Michorl for a while now.

https://pressfrom.info/news/sports/-466474-bundesliga-austria-report-hsv-wants-to-bring-peter-michorl-to-hamburg.html

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nudge said:

It'll be a shame to see him in HSV. 

Yes, perhaps, but of course Werder Bremen have also shown an interest in signing Michorl. So I am sure that you would be pleased if Bremen beat Hamburg to his signature.

• Subscriber
On 08/07/2020 at 15:42, Michael said:

Yes, perhaps, but of course Werder Bremen have also shown an interest in signing Michorl. So I am sure that you would be pleased if Bremen beat Hamburg to his signature.

It depends if we manage to extend Vogt's loan for one more season and add an option to buy to it. That also depends on whether Kohfeldt stays or not. But yes, Michorl is one of the options we're looking at. I would welcome him with open arms just for his free kicks alone!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Michorl has signed a contract extension with LASK until 2024! :banana: Good to see him commit his future to the club, hopefully LASK will challenge for the title next season.

• The topic was locked

Archived