talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tammy Abraham - In Talks With Chelsea Over New Contract

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.c78eab5462b3c92286df16cadb8107b5.png

Tammy Abraham Gives Chelsea Wage Demands

Tammy Abraham has told Chelsea that he wants his new contract to be worth the same as some of the club’s other stars.

The England international, who scored the decisive goal against Crystal Palace last night, is demanding £130,000 a week, according to Gary Jacob of The Times and Mirror Online’s Daniel Wittenberg. A new deal of that value would be in line with fellow academy graduate Callum Hudson-Odoi.

The 22-year-old has two years left on his current £50,000-a-week deal but may decide his future sooner given Chelsea’s recent transfer activity.

Both Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech have already signed for the club this summer. Werner’s deal is reportedly worth £170,000 per week; the German has begun training separately at the club. Last word on football1266310977_download(5).png.1154a77ac7bf9f2781ec6c242fbc036f.png  

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mount, James, and Tomori have also signed long term deals. Their wages are nearing or around the 100kpw mark. CHO's wage demands last summer were always going to set a bad precedent but I'm just glad our youth players are finally being integrated into the side. 

21 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is it worth paying them that much though?how much are CHO & Tammy playing next season with Pulisic, Ziyech & Werner?

We will see. 

The fact Lampard pushed for those signings along with encouraging the club to meet CHO's, Mount, Tomori, James', Tammy's wage demands has me believing he intends on utilising them. 

The question is whether or not Lampard can rotate his attacking options in the same effective manner Guardiola can. 

Also, I don't think Mount will lose his place. Judging by Lampard's tactical switch of one DM and Two #8's since Lockdown. 

Kante

Havertz---Mount

Ziyech---------Pulisic

Wener

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

We will see. 

The fact Lampard pushed for those signings along with encouraging the club to meet CHO's, Mount, Tomori, James', Tammy's wage demands has me believing he intends on utilising them. 

The question is whether or not Lampard can rotate his attacking options in the same effective manner Guardiola can. 

Also, I don't think Mount will lose his place. Judging by Lampard's tactical switch of one DM and Two #8's since Lockdown. 

Kante

Havertz---Mount

Ziyech---------Pulisic

Wener

Well Chelsea haven't signed Havertz and who is Wener? :ph34r:

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Cicero said:

Mount, James, and Tomori have also signed long term deals. Their wages are nearing or around the 100kpw mark. CHO's wage demands last summer were always going to set a bad precedent but I'm just glad our youth players are finally being integrated into the side. 

That's ridiculous money for those three

Hope Abraham leaves honestly - deserves to be starting every week now 

35 minutes ago, Storts said:

For a club challenging the league? No where near ready. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

For a club challenging the league? No where near ready. 

Well if that’s the case he should leave and go somewhere he will start every week. He’s good enough to do that in this league, can’t let his development stall again by not playing 

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Well if that’s the case he should leave and go somewhere he will start every week. He’s good enough to do that in this league, can’t let his development stall again by not playing 

He'd be second choice ST with the possibility of starting and Werner at LF. 

Plenty of opportunities. I still see being another Danny Welbeck in terms of quality. 

1 hour ago, Storts said:

At Chelsea? Nah, he went on a ten game drought just now, and puts in zero effort defensively, and he isn't great enough going forward to have that luxury. He almost cost the game when he let CP back on the break for the chance that clanged the post. 

I think he will be a fantastic forward but I'm not sure he has the most positive personality which might lend to him getting stuck in ruts.

Archived