talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2019/20 - 10-12th July, 2020

10 hours ago, Lucas said:

GET THE FUCK IN THERE.

As far as I'm concerned, Pablo Hernandez can do whatever he wants for the rest of his life. Just let him. He is an absolute GOD.

If fans were at that game, those away scenes would have been mental. Seriously mental. As it was, that goal let out a bucket load of emotion amongst the players and staff.

We are nearly there now. That is such a huge late goal, it really is.

That all felt very emotional. Need to have a serious chat with myself, have a beer and go be manly. Buzzing.

Next up against Barnsley as well? if my math is correct, is Brentford OR West Brom don't get 3 points at from difficult games, and Leeds does, it's in the bag. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Eco said:

Next up against Barnsley as well? if my math is correct, is Brentford OR West Brom don't get 3 points at from difficult games, and Leeds does, it's in the bag. 

If Brentford drop points and we win, we are up. 

If West Brom drop points and we win, we can still be caught goal difference.

As far as I'm concerned mate, we need 4 more points to seal it. Assume both win and just concentrate on ourselves.

I'm not gonna get too carried away because it would be classic Leeds to lose at home to Barnsley now but same time, I do think we got the bit between our teeth now. 

Fingers crossed West Brom lose at home to Fulham then @Danny and his boys have a chance. 

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If Brentford drop points and we win, we are up. 

If West Brom drop points and we win, we can still be caught goal difference.

As far as I'm concerned mate, we need 4 more points to seal it. Assume both win and just concentrate on ourselves.

I'm not gonna get too carried away because it would be classic Leeds to lose at home to Barnsley now but same time, I do think we got the bit between our teeth now. 

Fingers crossed West Brom lose at home to Fulham then @Danny and his boys have a chance. 

Never did I think when I first started going to Brentford that I’d be watching a Premier League side. From League 1, relegation to League 2, to this. It’s just crazy

Still, we could well still be in the Championship next season and as disappointing as that would be because of how good we are now...these are great times to support Brentford

Archived