Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal - Sunday 11th July, 2020

Kick-off 16.30

Live on Sky Sports

e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg    VS     1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Head to Head
Tottenham - 58
Draws - 51
Arsenal - 77

Reverse Fixture
Arsenal 2-2 Tottenham

Recent Form
Tottenham - DWLWD
Arsenal - WWWWD

Spurs have gone full Mourinho ball, trying to protect a 1-0 lead without having the lead in the first place.

So I think it’ll either be 0-0, or Arsenal score early and Spurs fall to pieces.

Arsenal should hold their heads in shame if they lose 

Can see a convincing Arsenal win here. 

1-3

Surprised Saka doesn't start and Lacazette does. Thought Aubameyang would play centrally with Saka on the wing. 

If I'm right in thinking, when Lacazette starts with Aubameyang it's not that successful...

Not sure how this will go, we have been in good form and Spurs have been absolutely shit but form does go out the window for this one. Not to mention Mourinho will be wanting a result and tends to get one against us. Only guarenteed is Kane scoring a penalty. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Surprised Saka doesn't start and Lacazette does. Thought Aubameyang would play centrally with Saka on the wing. 

If I'm right in thinking, when Lacazette starts with Aubameyang it's not that successful...

I think it's more about being cautionary with Saka he is still only 18, we can't really afford to burn him out. Not particularly happy with Lacazette starting though, he has been bottom of the barrel this season but Arteta seems to prefer Aubameyang on the wing. 

Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Not sure how this will go, we have been in good form and Spurs have been absolutely shit but form does go out the window for this one. Not to mention Mourinho will be wanting a result and tends to get one against us. Only guarenteed is Kane scoring a penalty. 

I think it's more about being cautionary with Saka he is still only 18, we can't really afford to burn him out. Not particularly happy with Lacazette starting though, he has been bottom of the barrel this season but Arteta seems to prefer Aubameyang on the wing. 

Another guarantee is a red card. These games from memory have been great to watch (as a neutral) as they are generally feisty. However I do wonder if the lack of crowd will play a part? Might play in to your hands without a Spurs crowd.

Never felt so apathetic about this game before. Honestly feeling nothing. Just want it and the season over with 

Stuck £50 on Arsenal too, easy money 

16 minutes ago, Storts said:

Never felt so apathetic about this game before. Honestly feeling nothing. Just want it and the season over with 

Stuck £50 on Arsenal too, easy money 

Mourinho loves beating Arsenal. 

Holy fuck that is unreal from Lacazette.

So yeah, as I was saying earlier xD 

45 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

:ph34r:

Arsenal 8/10 going forward, 1/10 defending. 

Pathetic from Kolasinic. 

Another Arsenal defensive error xDxD 

Son nips in and rounds Martinez to equalise!

Quality save from Martinez. Great strike from Davies denied.

15 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Don't know why he persists with Kolasinac, he is fucking shit. 

Arteta gotta take the blame for that goal. how many times has kolasinac got away with his divvy defending? awful player

3 minutes ago, shut up said:

Arteta gotta take the blame for that goal. how many times has kolasinac got away with his divvy defending? awful player

How is it Arteta's fault that Kolasinac can't pass a simple ball xD 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

How is it Arteta's fault that Kolasinac can't pass a simple ball xD 

because arteta keeps picking him, dumb dumb

1 minute ago, shut up said:

because arteta keeps picking him, dumb dumb

Yeah I get that but the fact a defender can't pass a ball to another teammate 15-20 yards away is not Arteta's fault, whether he picks him or not. Dumb dumb.

Just now, Stan said:

Yeah I get that but the fact a defender can't pass a ball to another teammate 15-20 yards away is not Arteta's fault, whether he picks him or not. Dumb dumb.

if a player keeps fucking up and the coach keeps picking him, then yeah, it's the coaches fault, dummy

4 minutes ago, shut up said:

if a player keeps fucking up and the coach keeps picking him, then yeah, it's the coaches fault, dummy

Who's available that should be playing?

15 minutes ago, shut up said:

A back 3 of him, Luiz and Mustafi is always asking for trouble. Can't wait till most of them are gone. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cicero said:

Who's available that should be playing?

Literally everyone except Chambers. Holding and Sokratis much better defenders than Kolasinac.

Bit worried about the second half, Spurs were pretty dangerous and we tend to fade in the second under Arteta. Substitutions are going to be very important. Midfield has been very good once again but both Xhaka and Ceballos have played a tonne of football recently. Hope they don't tire too much. 

18 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Or play Tierney LCB and have Saka LWB, if Arteta wants a left footed CB. 

I've always wanted to see KT play at centre back more.

Scotland's options there are so bad I would even take him as LCB in a back 4. 

Spurs are in the ascendancy now. Looking like next team to score. 

• Upvote 1