Arsenal 2-2 Tottenham

Recent Form
Tottenham - DWLWD
Arsenal - WWWWD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Surprised Saka doesn't start and Lacazette does. Thought Aubameyang would play centrally with Saka on the wing. 

If I'm right in thinking, when Lacazette starts with Aubameyang it's not that successful...

Not sure how this will go, we have been in good form and Spurs have been absolutely shit but form does go out the window for this one. Not to mention Mourinho will be wanting a result and tends to get one against us. Only guarenteed is Kane scoring a penalty. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Surprised Saka doesn't start and Lacazette does. Thought Aubameyang would play centrally with Saka on the wing. 

If I'm right in thinking, when Lacazette starts with Aubameyang it's not that successful...

I think it's more about being cautionary with Saka he is still only 18, we can't really afford to burn him out. Not particularly happy with Lacazette starting though, he has been bottom of the barrel this season but Arteta seems to prefer Aubameyang on the wing. 

• Administrator
Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Not sure how this will go, we have been in good form and Spurs have been absolutely shit but form does go out the window for this one. Not to mention Mourinho will be wanting a result and tends to get one against us. Only guarenteed is Kane scoring a penalty. 

I think it's more about being cautionary with Saka he is still only 18, we can't really afford to burn him out. Not particularly happy with Lacazette starting though, he has been bottom of the barrel this season but Arteta seems to prefer Aubameyang on the wing. 

Another guarantee is a red card. These games from memory have been great to watch (as a neutral) as they are generally feisty. However I do wonder if the lack of crowd will play a part? Might play in to your hands without a Spurs crowd.

16 minutes ago, Storts said:

Never felt so apathetic about this game before. Honestly feeling nothing. Just want it and the season over with 

Stuck £50 on Arsenal too, easy money 

Mourinho loves beating Arsenal. 

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-1 (Lacazette, 17") Arsenal - Sunday 11th July, 2020
45 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

:ph34r:

• The title was changed to Tottenham 0-1 (Lacazette, 16") Arsenal - Sunday 11th July, 2020
  • The title was changed to Tottenham (Son, 19") 1-1 Arsenal - Sunday 11th July, 2020
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, shut up said:

Arteta gotta take the blame for that goal. how many times has kolasinac got away with his divvy defending? awful player

How is it Arteta's fault that Kolasinac can't pass a simple ball xD 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, shut up said:

because arteta keeps picking him, dumb dumb

Yeah I get that but the fact a defender can't pass a ball to another teammate 15-20 yards away is not Arteta's fault, whether he picks him or not. Dumb dumb.

15 minutes ago, shut up said:

Arteta gotta take the blame for that goal. how many times has kolasinac got away with his divvy defending? awful player

A back 3 of him, Luiz and Mustafi is always asking for trouble. Can't wait till most of them are gone. 

Bit worried about the second half, Spurs were pretty dangerous and we tend to fade in the second under Arteta. Substitutions are going to be very important. Midfield has been very good once again but both Xhaka and Ceballos have played a tonne of football recently. Hope they don't tire too much. 

18 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Or play Tierney LCB and have Saka LWB, if Arteta wants a left footed CB. 

I've always wanted to see KT play at centre back more.

Scotland's options there are so bad I would even take him as LCB in a back 4. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived