• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester - Sunday 11th July, 2020

football forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

This is just terrible. That half time sub from Rodgers properly fucked us. In the ascendancy and we take a striker off. Terrible from him. Put us on the back foot unnecessarily. 

Can't attribute Kasper's individual error to him but since half time we look like the side getting relegated. And that's what it feels like to be honest. Shocking stuff. 

• Administrator

Bournemouth have never won from a losing position this season. Solanke has not scored in the league for Bournemouth. Their best defender went off and we decide to take a striker off. 

So Leicester. 

34 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is just terrible. That half time sub from Rodgers properly fucked us. In the ascendancy and we take a striker off. Terrible from him. Put us on the back foot unnecessarily. 

Can't attribute Kasper's individual error to him but since half time we look like the side getting relegated. And that's what it feels like to be honest. Shocking stuff. 

I can't understand either why he brought off Iheanacho, he was one of Leicester City's most lively players in the first half. In fact Leicester looked in control in the first half. The penalty awarded to Bournemouth helped them back into the game, but the sending off was also another game changer. With your best defender off and one man down, it was always going to be an uphill task. Bournemouth got lucky with their 3rd goal and that was game over. But I have to shoulder a lot of blame on Rodgers, why did he decide to change things when things were going so well in the 1st half for Leicester City? Daft move taking a key forward off for a midfielder at half-time.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

You're not wrong. 

I have no words. 

Honestly, what the fuck has just happened?

I feel like the 9-0, but the opposite, for pure numbness.

• The title was changed to Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester - Sunday 11th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived