Leicester 3-1 Bournemouth

Recent Form
Bournemouth - LLLLD
Leicester - DLLWD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I agree although Europe is basically guaranteed now bar a ridiculous swing of results.

I think quite simply if we don't win this it will prove we are spineless as a team. There is no question we are better than them - it's just can we do it when it really matters.

We're still yet to win at Bournemouth in the Premier League. This is the chance and the expectation has to be that we do this time.

No excuses. Chelsea have slipped up. Take this chance.

• Subscriber

Dunno what to make of our side. I'm struggling to work out who is playing where.

Everyone's guessing at this point.

I'm quite glad Fuchs is playing though. I think he's a clever player. Not really got the legs anymore but uses the ball a lot better than most of our team.

In before he plays Solanke in one on one.

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

Dunno what to make of our side. I'm struggling to work out who is playing where.

Everyone's guessing at this point.

I'm quite glad Fuchs is playing though. I think he's a clever player. Not really got the legs anymore but uses the ball a lot better than most of our team.

In before he plays Solanke in one on one.

Haha that last sentence is nailed on with Solanke scoring his first league goal for them. Guaranteed. 

I think we'll start 3 4 1 2 but the selection gives the option to go 4 4 2 if needed. 

Our bench is so weak it's unreal though. Need some reinforcements this summer for sure. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Haha that last sentence is nailed on with Solanke scoring his first league goal for them. Guaranteed. 

I think we'll start 3 4 1 2 but the selection gives the option to go 4 4 2 if needed. 

Our bench is so weak it's unreal though. Need some reinforcements this summer for sure. 

I've put £20 on Solanke scoring. It would just be so Leicester.

I do think we lack the depth. I've said it all season but it's the lack of dangerous wide options. We've spent the season shifting Perez there and I just don't think it's his game. We should've bought a more direct winger.

Losing Ricardo really was a huge blow. Fingers crossed he comes back as good as he was

• Administrator

Hahahahaha I've just seen Bournemouth have only had 7 shots on target since the restart xD xD xD

@Dan thought you'd might like to know as well. For obvious reasons. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hahahahaha I've just seen Bournemouth have only had 7 shots on target since the restart xD xD xD

@Dan thought you'd might like to know as well. For obvious reasons. 

I hate these stats xD

Bournemouth have to come after us. I hope they're really stupid with how they do it though.

Bournemouth isn't always an easy place to play, but I have a feeling that Leicester City will win on the south coast today and put a huge dent in Bournemouth's hopes of staying up this season. Leicester City for Champions League football next season!! xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dan said:

The relief. Just keep going for them. They are simply awful. They'll keep gifting.

Our strikers should be licking their lips at how Bournemouth defence has started. 

• Administrator

We should be more ahead and I'm wary of a response from Bournemouth in 2nd half with survival on the line. Hoping we get the next goal. 

Justin at RWB is doing well. Liking his performances so far for a youngster 

• Subscriber

I'm happy with that half. Think Tielemans has had a very decent half. My only gripe is I feel like we should probably be 2 up already and Bournemouth surely can't be that dire again.

Get an early second this half I think they'll fall to pieces and we'll slaughter them.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Stan said:

We should be more ahead and I'm wary of a response from Bournemouth in 2nd half with survival on the line. Hoping we get the next goal. 

Justin at RWB is doing well. Liking his performances so far for a youngster 

Agree that's Justin's best game since the restart.

• The title was changed to Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester - Sunday 11th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived