• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-2 Southampton - Monday 13th July, 2020

football forum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Romeu fortunate there to escape punishment. Looked quite nasty in my eyes. Seen those given as yellows and reds this season which says everything about the rules and referees' interpretations of it...

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-2 Southampton - Monday 12th July, 2020
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 2-2 Southampton - Monday 13th July, 2020
22 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Fully deserved. Played wank with the exception of that 10 minute spell in the first half. Hope Southampton fold.

What’d you think of your tactics? I didn’t realise you was playing Saints today until it was on but as they are they’re a threat to any team in the division. Thought it’d be a big test for Ole after a good run of form against fairly “meh” sides

Ah, what a sweet and satisfying goal that was.

Thoroughly deserved too. Saints had more possession and created more chances overall. They played some great football at times, Hassenhuttl's turnaround is one of the comeback stories this season. 

Solskjaer took a punt on the subs and it backfired. They had no impact whatsoever, terrible, and if anything put United on the back foot. 

• Administrator

I was too busy clocking Lindelof messing up being goalside of a player (he goes behind him wtf) to notice Maguire grappling and holding down his own player xD

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber

When Pogba screwed up and lost the ball for the first goal. When the cross came in for the first goal we had everyone marked man for man. Guess who was marking Ward-Prowse? Maguire, he just left him, jumped up for a header and missed it by miles. Am sick of this 80 million sack of shit.

I was gonna say Maguire could still improve but honestly I thought he was a few years younger than he actually is. 

Feels like his signing could be looked back on as a major mistake. His fee makes him virtually undroppable, his wages probably make him unmovable, and as United look more and more like a modern, elite team, he looks more and more out of place. 

Archived