talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Subscriber

Alright, I have created a private league for us. 

https://www.comunio.de/

League name: TF365
League password: TF365

Everyone will start from scratch - an empty squad and 40 millions in the bank. 

Important: The Comunio season is now open, so signing players is already possible. However, I urge everyone who joins to wait until we have all participants join the league as to make it fair for everyone. 10 players are being placed on the transfer market randomly each day, so it will take time for everyone to build their team, and we have plenty of time until the new Bundesliga season starts.

@Eco @Viva la FCB @Tommy @Stan and anyone else who would like to join, please do it as soon as possible in order to start the squad building. 

Everyone is welcome to join! @Michael @Bluewolf @Deco @Rucksackfranzose @Relling @binder @londonerlilie @Rick 

Deadline: Saturday, July 18th, 00:00 BST / 01:00 CEST. You can still join after that, but the transfer market will be considered open at this point and everyone can start bidding for players.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Important: The Comunio season is now open, so signing players is already possible. However, I urge everyone who joins to wait until we have all participants join the league as to make it fair for everyone. 10 players are being placed on the transfer market randomly each day, so it will take time for everyone to build their team, and we have plenty of time until the new Bundesliga season starts.

It's tempting to start but I will wait :)

Should we give people a deadline to join? Otherwise we won't know when people plan on joining and then people could miss out on players they fancy?

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Should we give people a deadline to join? Otherwise we won't know when people plan on joining and then people could miss out on players they fancy?

Yes, I think setting a deadline is a good idea. Some time next week?

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Yep. Maybe Friday sometime?

Sounds good, let's just make it Saturday midnight, that gives people almost a week to join if they intend to!

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Sounds good, let's just make it Saturday midnight, that gives people almost a week to join if they intend to!

Cool!

Is there a deadline to start the transfers for first day from? Or will that be midnight too :)

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Cool!

Is there a deadline to start the transfers for first day from? Or will that be midnight too :)

Midnight too, otherwise there will be too much confusion xD Now the question is, midnight in which time zone :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Midnight too, otherwise there will be too much confusion xD Now the question is, midnight in which time zone :ph34r:

BST. 

Rule Britannia!ish Summer Time!

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

You sure you are using comunio.de, not comunio.co.uk?

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

You sure you are using comunio.de, not comunio.co.uk?

Yeah it keeps going weird. I’ll attempt it tomorrow

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Rick said:

Yeah it keeps going weird. I’ll attempt it tomorrow

So when i went to sign up it was giving me a bunch of errors then said contact communio email or whatever... i refreshed the page and the signup worked....I think their having site problems atm.

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

So when i went to sign up it was giving me a bunch of errors then said contact communio email or whatever... i refreshed the page and the signup worked....I think their having site problems atm.

I think the website has issues when you are trying to use it on the mobile. Desktop version seems fine...

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Just did the same on desktop as well but it gave me an error after I refreshed on sign-up page.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Just did the same on desktop as well but it gave me an error after I refreshed on sign-up page.

You did join though, I can see you in the list!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived