talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Surprised I managed to get Sinkgraven. Thought I'd be outbid!

You outbid me by 300000, I already have enough defenders so didn't want to spend too much, but still gutted I didn't get him. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

You outbid me by 300000, I already have enough defenders so didn't want to spend too much, but still gutted I didn't get him. 

Oh so this is what it feels like!

Lol I bought the Schalke keeper, might have been a mistake but I cba and don’t have the money to replace him. I need three more players, and only have just over 1m to spend on each if I average it out. So here’s to filling out the team with pish. 

• Subscriber

I only need a keeper, but depending on how much I spend on that, I might still get a midfielder for a few remaining millions before the new season starts.

Have 5 keepers in mind, unsure which one should I go for, but hope I'll manage to get at least one of those xD 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I only need a keeper, but depending on how much I spend on that, I might still get a midfielder for a few remaining millions before the new season starts.

Have 5 keepers in mind, unsure which one should I go for, but hope I'll manage to get at least one of those xD 

How much money do you have left? 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Which ones? I'll make sure I don't bid for them. We're all friends here.

NOT. GONNA OUT BID YOU ALL MUAHAHHAHA

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Ulreich, Nübel, Hitz, Wiedwald, Fährmann.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

I only need a GK as well.

If you show me yours (budget), I'll show you mine :ay:

Naaaah, you can calculate it yourself based on the past transfers, but I won't make it easy for you :D 

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Meh, I'm very picky these days. This transfer list looks very unattractive to me. 

Yes, it is very unattractive right now, but it will soon pick up as there is still about a month and a half before the start of the season. So there are still going to be loads of players to choose from. 

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Yes, it is very unattractive right now, but it will soon pick up as there is still about a month and a half before the start of the season. So there are still going to be loads of players to choose from. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

xD A bidding war is the name of the game, so sorry, no friends in this game. :71_smiling_imp:

I have 2 players that I still really want, so I am looking forward to when they are going to be put up for sale.

18 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Maybe the strategy should have been to spend all my money on keepers and put them all up for sale for profits later at this rate. 

Honestly, I can imagine they put all the first keepers on the transfer list the same day to avoid exactly that.

• Subscriber
Just now, Deco said:

I’ve just realised. Do we have to have three substitutes too? @nudge

Nope, it's up to you! Just have to have 11 players for your lineup. If someone is  injured or suspended, they can still be in the lineup, just won't get any points. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived