talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

In other news, have been checking my team stats, and only two players' market values have increased since I bought them :( Massive value decrease for Höller and Guilavogui. 

Had that. These players are like cars. Devalue as soon as you drive out of the showroom. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Had that. These players are like cars. Devalue as soon as you drive out of the showroom. 

Except Romano Schmid, his value increased almost 3 times B|

15 minutes ago, Michael said:

Oh dear, I hope that we are able to login at some point before today's window closes. Maybe @Faithcore can enlighten us, as to what to expect. 

Sucks but I think you can only hope it works at some point later on. That has always been a problem and they don't seem to work on it to make people pay for it. 

2 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Sucks but I think you can only hope it works at some point later on. That has always been a problem and they don't seem to work on it to make people pay for it. 

Thanks for the info, fingers crossed then. :SxD

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

A bit off topic, but have you tried Kickbase or heard anything about it?

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

I didn't realise @Faithcore was a Liverpool supporter? I think this person is probably a lurker as you suggested.

He's a hardcore Liverpool fan...Merseyside born, just happened to end up near Duisburg by accident. You should hear him sing You Never Walk Alone after a few beers...

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not bluffing, can't stand the guy. 

https://www.express.de/sport/fussball/fortuna-duesseldorf/fc-torwart-wuenscht-duesseldorf-den-abstieg-fortunas-aerger-ueber-frechen-horn-spruch-36886994

Wouldn't even sign him if he was the last goalkeeper on earth. 

xD Ok, I didn't realise that he there was animosity between Horn and Fortuna Dusseldorf. He's a decent keeper though, despite his silly remarks.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

He's a hardcore Liverpool fan...Merseyside born, just happened to end up near Duisburg by accident. You should hear him sing You Never Walk Alone after a few beers...

End up in Duisburg by accident? lol xD How exactly does that happen, did he take a wrong turn on the M2 or something? :D

Anyway, he sounds a lot of fun with the way you have described him. :twothumbsup:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not bluffing, can't stand the guy. 

https://www.express.de/sport/fussball/fortuna-duesseldorf/fc-torwart-wuenscht-duesseldorf-den-abstieg-fortunas-aerger-ueber-frechen-horn-spruch-36886994

Wouldn't even sign him if he was the last goalkeeper on earth. 

"Es war ein Statement, das bei Fortuna nicht sonderlich gut ankam und auch jetzt noch in den Hinterköpfen steckt. Und dieser Spruch könnte jetzt noch brisantere Ausmaße annehmen. Denn Horn spielt mit Köln am letzten Spieltag bei Werder Bremen und könnte Düsseldorf mit einer hohen Niederlage bei den Hanseaten womöglich in die Zweite Liga stürzen."

:ph34r:

I absolutely understand how you feel about him, but I must admit that players identifying with their clubs and getting involved into local rivalries to such degree is very refreshing and I'd love to see more of it! :D 

Just now, nudge said:

"Es war ein Statement, das bei Fortuna nicht sonderlich gut ankam und auch jetzt noch in den Hinterköpfen steckt. Und dieser Spruch könnte jetzt noch brisantere Ausmaße annehmen. Denn Horn spielt mit Köln am letzten Spieltag bei Werder Bremen und könnte Düsseldorf mit einer hohen Niederlage bei den Hanseaten womöglich in die Zweite Liga stürzen."

:ph34r:

I absolutely understand how you feel about him, but I must admit that players identifying with their clubs and getting involved into local rivalries to such degree is very refreshing and I'd love to see more of it! :D 

That's why I'm absolutely ecstatic that we finally have a local boy at Fortuna again next season! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Iyoha

He's been out on loan for time time, and he has been pretty impressive. I think he can do a good job for us next season! :) 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived