• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, nudge said:

Sell them all and buy Lewandowski.

Better have a team of 11 decent players, then a team of 10 not very good players and 1 world class player.

So, just to confirm, can you start injured players in your matchday team?

What about players who got a red card in their previous game, do they get suspended? Are you not allowed to start them?

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Better have a team of 11 decent players, then a team of 10 not very good players and 1 world class player.

What about players who got a red card in their previous game, do they get suspended? Are you not allowed to start them?

Yes, you can start both injured and suspended players, they just won't earn points.

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Guess you can have them in a space in your team so that place is not vacant, otherwise it's a 4 point deduction. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Quite surprised I got Neuhaus! Very happy with that swapping out Forsberg (who won't play much?) for him. One of Gladbach's best players last season. 

Damn you! I wanted him really badly, but I didn't have the funds at the time. You beat me to him, but he is a great signing for you. You also beat me to Dilrosun a couple of days ago, another very talented player at a very good price. But Neuhaus is a very good deal that you have secured there, well done.:congrats:

Makes up for your transfer dealings with Laszlo Benes. :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Damn you! I wanted him really badly, but I didn't have the funds at the time. You beat me to him, but he is a great signing for you. You also beat me to Dilrosun a couple of days ago, another very talented player at a very good price. But Neuhaus is a very good deal that you have secured there, well done.:congrats:

Makes up for your transfer dealings with Laszlo Benes. :ph34r:

Haha it certainly does!

Value was dropping like a stone, had to sell.

Thought I was happy with my squad before but even happier now. Need about 3 or 4 players that will produce most weeks and be that consistent, and then others that will just chip in here and there.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Haha it certainly does!

Value was dropping like a stone, had to sell.

Thought I was happy with my squad before but even happier now. Need about 3 or 4 players that will produce most weeks and be that consistent, and then others that will just chip in here and there.

Yes, looking at your squad, you have bought pretty well. Kohr was another smart signing for a low fee, he is likely to see a lot of football this season.

I was relatively happy with my squad, until injuries struck to a couple of my more important players. Laimer will likely miss the first 4 matches of the season, perhaps more, which is a big blow for me. Ascacibar is also out injured, so my midfield is looking a bit thin, as my other midfielders are not likely to start for their clubs. Although Bozdogan could possibly start as he has started several preseason games for Schalke. I am very happy with my defence as my back 4 should all be regulars for their clubs. In attack, I am relying on Piatek to have a good season, because Matondo isn't guaranteed to start at Schalke either. 

Accidently bought Ortega after a night out drinking. :dam: I didn't need another good goalie, I already have one!

Flekken is out injured for several months.  @Tommy would you be interested in buying Ortega off of me? :ph34r:

Not looking to make a profit off of him, I'll sell him for 2,560,000 the price I bought him for.

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

I got mere 2 Mio left. I need a loan!

You can buy players even if it means you end up with a negative balance (there's a limit though). Just be aware that if your balance is negative when the matchday starts, you won't get any points. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived