• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

A gift? Are you rewarding us with much needed extra money? :35_thinking::banana:

1 piece of money, to be precise 😂

Although there's an idea - we could agree on some additional money for everyone during the winter transfer window? Thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

1 piece of money, to be precise 😂

Although there's an idea - we could agree on some additional money for everyone during the winter transfer window? Thoughts? 

Well, yes, that would at least be almost fair. xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Well, yes, that would at least be almost fair. xD 

Nah, I mean seriously. I sent Tommy 1 Euro only as a joke and because I wanted to test it. But the idea is to allow everyone a certain amount of money during the winter transfer window, if we agree on it. Just want to know what people think. 

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah, I mean seriously. I sent Tommy 1 Euro only as a joke and because I wanted to test it. But the idea is to allow everyone a certain amount of money during the winter transfer window, if we agree on it. Just want to know what people think. 

Yes, I personally think it's a very good idea. I think most of us could do with more money, so I would expect most people to be for this idea. But yeah, you should get some kind of vote from the members playing this game and we could go with the result of the vote. :twothumbsup:

I think we weren't given that much money to start off with, but it has been an interesting challenge. But I am personally in the red right now and in a race with time to sell some players before the Bundesliga season kicks off. :S 

I like the idea of some extra money during the winter break though, I think that most people on here would appreciate that.

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Liking the idea.

Spare yourself some work, simply send the money to me; I'll take care of a fair distribution.:ph34r:

27 minutes ago, nudge said:

Sounds good to me

• Administrator

@nudge Nice idea. I like it. 

Maybe we don't decide amounts right now but closer to the time - then it's easier to assess? Maybe whoever has the most points in the league gets less money, but the person at the bottom gets the most? And stagger it?

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Maybe we don't decide amounts right now but closer to the time - then it's easier to assess? Maybe whoever has the most points in the league gets less money, but the person at the bottom gets the most? And stagger it?

I agree that it's a bit early to decide amounts right now, but I think that everyone should get an equal amount of money, regardless of where they are in the table come winter time. Surely it's only fair that we all get an equal amount of money, just as we started out in a fair position with 40 million each.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah, no need to decide now. I think the only fair thing is for everyone to get the exactly same amount though; after all, we all started on equal funds, so why anyone who's done better with it should be punished by getting less money in winter? Just my point of view.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

I agree that it's a bit early to decide amounts right now, but I think that everyone should get an equal amount of money, regardless of where they are in the table come winter time. Surely it's only fair that we all get an equal amount of money, just as we started out in a fair position with 40 million each.

Haha we both posted the same thing at exactly the same time xD 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Michael said:

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, no need to decide now. I think the only fair thing is for everyone to get the exactly same amount though; after all, we all started on equal funds, so why anyone who's done better with it should be punished by getting less money in winter? Just my point of view.

The angle I was coming from was to make the 2nd half of the season a bit more competitive, especially if those lower down the table are quite far behind. 

Sometimes in these Fantasy League/Fantasy Football games people lose interest when they know they have no chance of winning half-way through, so they don't bother. So if it does go tits up in the first half of the season, the incentive is there to carry on in the second half :) 

It doesn't have to be hugely different amounts. 

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think we should all get the same amount of money regardless of table position. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

The angle I was coming from was to make the 2nd half of the season a bit more competitive, especially if those lower down the table are quite far behind. 

Sometimes in these Fantasy League/Fantasy Football games people lose interest when they know they have no chance of winning half-way through, so they don't bother. So if it does go tits up in the first half of the season, the incentive is there to carry on in the second half :) 

It doesn't have to be hugely different amounts. 

That's a good point and something to consider. Let's see how it looks like once we approach the winter break! :) 

• Subscriber

For those of you who have negative balances, make sure you put some players on sale today in order to accept the offer and get the money credited to you by tomorrow night. On Friday morning, balances have to be positive, as otherwise you'll miss out on points for matchday 1.

Good luck everyone! 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'd like to know when do we have to submit our first teams and line-ups for the matchdays? When's the deadline?

Technically, it's just before 20:30 CET on  Friday. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Technically, it's just before 20:30 CET on  Friday. 

So before the Bayern v Schalke game kicks off. I take it the team(the first 11) can't be changed either, from when the Bayern games kicks off to when Saturday's matches have been concluded. I am correct in thinking this?

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

My lineup for Matchday 1:

IMG_20200916_145020.thumb.jpg.c1955f614e33a38376b2a2559a7056ba.jpg

Guilavogui is suspended, so had to replace him with Seufert this time. Baumgartlinger won't play much I think, not sure about Friedl, and Posch is doubtful :(

I've had a hot of injuries, I doubt my season is going to start well. Your team looks pretty good.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

So before the Bayern v Schalke game kicks off. I take it the team(the first 11) can't be changed either, from when the Bayern games kicks off to when Saturday's matches have been concluded. I am correct in thinking this?

Correct. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived