talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Have Lainer starting, as well as Delaney and Lang on the bench for the late match today, and maybe Baku will start tomorrow for Mainz, so my points aren't settled yet. Hope for a few more.

How many have you got so far? Schwolow has brought you quite a few points today, I think ¬¬ :( 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, nudge said:

How many have you got so far? Schwolow has brought you quite a few points today, I think ¬¬ :( 

Hahn and Schwolow both 7.6 =6 points each

Schmid 6.9 = 3 points

Finnbogason 6.7 = 2 points

Teuchert 6.2 = -1 point

That's 16 points, if scoring a goal leads to extra points then I'd get some since Hahn scored.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Schmid 6.9 = 3 points

Teuchert 6.2 = -1 point

That's 16 points, if scoring a goal leads to extra points then I'd get some since Hahn scored.

Nice, well done! And yes, you get bonus points for goals, depending on the position of the goal scorer (GK 6 pts, DF 5 pts, MF 4 pts, ST 3 pts, any player from penalty 3 pts). 

Selke got me 7 points
Eggestien got me 1 point
Zuber got me 4
Harit for me -1
Strobl got me 0
Selassie got me -3
Kabak got me -5
Timo got me -1
Kurt got me 0

Total of 2 points. 

Yet to play I have Ginczek and Brooks

6 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Schmid 6.9 = 3 points

Teuchert 6.2 = -1 point

Hanh's goal was class too, just out muscled the lady playing defense for Union.

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Eco said:

Selke got me 7 points
Eggestien got me 1 point
Zuber got me 4
Harit for me -1
Strobl got me 0
Selassie got me -3
Kabak got me -5
Timo got me -1
Kurt got me 0

Total of 2 points. 

Yet to play I have Ginczek and Brooks

I'm surprised Eggestein didn't get negative points. He was fucking dire.

Just now, nudge said:

I'm surprised Eggestein didn't get negative points. He was fucking dire.

I'm going to have to make some changes. I feel like going with 4 defenders is a tough task using the scoring system. 

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Depends, e.g. I rate my defense massively over my attack or midfield and am therefore happy with 4 defenders.

Yeah - I tried to spread out the money, without really researching who started vs who didn't. 

Also got way too excited and offered to paid a lot more money for some players that likely weren't really wanted by other people. Turns out, I'm a bit in the shitter.

Having a back 4, with a guy that'll never play but was cheap, and Schalke player, and a Werder player, and I would argue I am in some trouble. 

• Administrator

Neuhaus - 6.7 - 1pt

Villalba - no score

Jensen - 6.4 - 0pts

Ryerson - no score

Torunarigha - 7.1 - 4pts

Dilrosun - no score

Kohr - 7.0 - 3pts

Drager - no score

Total - 8pts

Still to play:

Gulacsi, Joao Victor, Sinkgraven

No minus points so far which is good! 

After checking the ratings and the points for my players yesterday, after the conclusion of the matches that involved my players, Stark had a rating of 6.9 and Piatek had a rating of 6.7. I checked again several hours later, only to find that Stark's rating went down to 6.7 and Piatek's rating went down to 6.6.  Leaving me with a grand total points tally of 3 points. :57_cry:

I made the required changes to my original post regarding my points score, but I have clearly not done well in this round. If I am lucky, Tapsoba and Schlager will each put in top class performances today, but I am not holding my breath. :S

I have a question regarding negative balances. Say all of the players in my team played on Friday and Saturday and for arguments sake, say that I didn't have any players involved in todays matches. If I went and got a negative balance today, would the scores and points awarded to my players from yesterday and the day before be nullified? I mean all the matches on Friday, Saturday and Sunday(today) are considered to be on matchday one. So I just want to get this question clarified.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Michael said:

I have a question regarding negative balances. Say all of the players in my team played on Friday and Saturday and for arguments sake, say that I didn't have any players involved in todays matches. If I went and got a negative balance today, would the scores and points awarded to my players from yesterday and the day before be nullified? I mean all the matches on Friday, Saturday and Sunday(today) are considered to be on matchday one. So I just want to get this question clarified.

You have to have positive balance on Friday morning, after the last night's transfer phase is over. Any balance changes and transfers that you do after that during the matchday have no influence on your points. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Michael said:

Do you mean negative balance as in monetary?

If so:

If your balance has been negative directly after the last transfer event before the start of the match day, you will not receive any points even if your Mini League Manager would nullify a transfer retroactively!

56 minutes ago, nudge said:

You have to have positive balance on Friday morning, after the last night's transfer phase is over. Any balance changes and transfers that you do after that during the matchday have no influence on your points. 

54 minutes ago, Stan said:

Do you mean negative balance as in monetary?

If so:

If your balance has been negative directly after the last transfer event before the start of the match day, you will not receive any points even if your Mini League Manager would nullify a transfer retroactively!

I see, so I could have technically gotten a negative balance yesterday(Saturday), so long as I didn't have a negative balance on Friday(despite the fact that I had/have players playing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Thanks for clarifying that folks.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Probably i'm just cretinous, but at first sight it looks as if I got points for both Schwolow and Zentner.:what:

Nah it shows the points of all players in your team, so just ignore those that weren't in your starting lineup :) 

It's a statistics site, so it has no idea which players you've chosen for your matchday XI.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived