talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Yes, you're missing the fact that he played against Köln and Bayern, and got rated at 6.8 and 7.6 in those matches, hence the 8 points. 

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, he played against Koln and Bayern. He's now injured right @nudge? I am presuming that's why he missed the Frankfurt match. There is not much information about his situation, but there was one football site that listed him as injured, plus his value on Comunio has gone down from a couple of days ago. So I take it that he is injured right?

I'm guessing there's an error/lack of update on those match-ratings circled then?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, he played against Koln and Bayern. He's now injured right @nudge? I am presuming that's why he missed the Frankfurt match. There is not much information about his situation, but there was one football site that listed him as injured, plus his value on Comunio has gone down from a couple of days ago. So I take it that he is injured right?

Yes, some issue with his ankle, apparently, no indication of how serious it is, but probably not too serious. 

• Administrator

More confusion...

I put in a bid for Nico Schulz yesterday. 

Money has been deducted from my account.

The player is not in my line-up/squad.

The player is not in the 'available players' list in the transfer section.

Where did he go and how do I get my money back if I don't get him?!

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

More confusion...

You got a receipt? 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

No refunds without a receipt or I'll protest! 

Here.

If you question the legitimacy of this receipt you're just as bad.

image.png

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

More confusion...

I mean, can you check again? Because when I look at it, I can see him in your squad list... 

Screenshot_2020-10-07-12-49-32-165_de.herrenabend_sport_verein.comuniodroid-01.thumb.jpeg.63efe87675e62b99c8d701d6397ecbeb.jpeg

Screenshot_2020-10-07-12-49-07-570_de.herrenabend_sport_verein.comuniodroid-01.thumb.jpeg.cc4893c099cf5dfee5960cd9ed870dfb.jpeg

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, nudge said:

I mean, can you check again? Because when I look at it, I can see him in your squad list... 

Screenshot_2020-10-07-12-49-32-165_de.herrenabend_sport_verein.comuniodroid-01.thumb.jpeg.63efe87675e62b99c8d701d6397ecbeb.jpeg

Screenshot_2020-10-07-12-49-07-570_de.herrenabend_sport_verein.comuniodroid-01.thumb.jpeg.cc4893c099cf5dfee5960cd9ed870dfb.jpeg

Yes it has now updated. 

Must have been the above receipt I sent to Comunio.

3 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Seems that @Michael essentially only acquired Brandt to sell him with a profit directly afterwards. Not gonna buy him, you capitalist.:P

I'm not actually going to sell him, he has become one of my prized assets. :twothumbsup: I put him up for sale for the night for another reason, which is not necessary to disclose why at this moment in time. ;)

• Subscriber

Just a reminder that since there's no Friday match this week, your balance has to be positive on Saturday morning (instead of usual Friday morning) and you have to choose your lineup until 15:30 CET.

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, nudge said:

Just a reminder that since there's no Friday match this week, your balance has to be positive on Saturday morning (instead of usual Friday morning) and you have to choose your lineup until 15:30 CET.

You know the good thing about doing so poorly is I have no money and no lineup changes to make B|

4 hours ago, nudge said:

Damn, I think that I am screwed for this match day. It's Friday morning and my balance is still negative. I guess it's too late to put players up for sale today, this Friday morning and sell them on Saturday morning. :(

I've been busy with work this week and completely lost my bearings with when you need to have a positive bank balance. :dam:

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Michael said:

Damn, I think that I am screwed for this match day. It's Friday morning and my balance is still negative. I guess it's too late to put players up for sale today, this Friday morning and sell them on Saturday morning. :(

I've been busy with work this week and completely lost my bearings with when you need to have a positive bank balance. :dam:

That doesn't surprise me, considering that you buy and sell a hundred of players each day xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived