talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Subscriber

Kalajdzic with his first poor game today and -2 pts... It's a good thing Kempf more than makes up for it. Decent performances elsewhere, too.

Kempf - 7.9 + a goal  (13 pts)
Höler - 7.3 (5 pts)
Baumgartlinger - 7.1 (4 pts)
Friedl - 7.1 (4 pts)
Khedira - 6.9 (3 pts)
Pösch - 6.9 (3 pts)
Kalajdzic - 5.9 (-2 pts)

30 pts so far, hopefully the remaining 4 players bring me some more points...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Michael said:

0 points out of a possible 29 points if I didn't go into the red, I didn't even need to have a negative balance. :57_cry::dam:

Could be worse, imagine being @Batard and getting -28 points because you decided to join as a new player, signed 4 players only, and selected them for your lineup  xD 

• Subscriber

First new addition to the game which allows you to earn easy money for your budget. Comunio & sport.de launched a Man of the Match Prediction game where you can choose the players who you think will be MOTM for every game. You get 10000 for each prediction you make, 20000 if your prediction is correct, and additional 10000 if the MOTM is a player in your team. 

Not a must, but might be a good way to get a little bit extra money for the team. Can do it here: https://www.sport.de/fussball/deutschland-bundesliga/man-of-the-match-uebersicht/ , have to use your Comunio sign up details.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Beefed out my squad a bit just incase injuries start to happen or I mess up my transfer plans and leave it too late to change. Also known as, don't do a @Michael ;) 

One of my regular starters and one of my subs have corona, and my other sub is also injured :(

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, nudge said:

One of my regular starters and one of my subs have corona, and my other sub is also injured :(

giphy.gif

All it is with you isn't it :ph34r:

About time you gave us all a chance to be honest anyway :P 

Btw, I wanted to sell Embolo and that Bayern guy and sign Marcus Thuram instead. But I think that would have put me in a negative balance, because I would have signed Thuram before I sold the two other players. 

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Btw, I wanted to sell Embolo and that Bayern guy and sign Marcus Thuram instead. But I think that would have put me in a negative balance, because I would have signed Thuram before I sold the two other players. 

I was close to putting an offer in for Embolo but would have needed to sell a couple of my more expensive players. But with how the computer offers really shit offers there's no guarantee I'd have had a positive balance and/or a full squad. 

I have a question regarding selling players that are selected in the match day team. When can we sell players that are in our match day team without getting penalised? Do we have to wait until all the matches on the match day are completed before we can sell the players selected in our match day team(in the case of this match day that would be the 23rd,24th,25th and 26th)? Or can we sell players in our match day team earlier than that?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

I have a question regarding selling players that are selected in the match day team. When can we sell players that are in our match day team without getting penalised? Do we have to wait until all the matches on the match day are completed before we can sell the players selected in our match day team(in the case of this match day that would be the 23rd,24th,25th and 26th)? Or can we sell players in our match day team earlier than that?

I actually have no idea. I think you can sell them whenever you want after the first match kicks off, as I believe at that point your lineup is locked for the whole weekend, and you shouldn't be penalised if you sell them. But I am not sure. Couldn't find any info on the website. I guess no one else is such a slave driver xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I actually have no idea. I think you can sell them whenever you want after the first match kicks off, as I believe at that point your lineup is locked for the whole weekend, and you shouldn't be penalised if you sell them. But I am not sure. Couldn't find any info on the website. I guess no one else is such a slave driver xD 

I hope you are right, because I can't afford another match day where I get 0 points because I am penalised.:( I might not even risk it to be honest, better to be safe than sorry, lol. :SxD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I hope you are right, because I can't afford another match day where I get 0 points because I am penalised.:( I might not even risk it to be honest, better to be safe than sorry, lol. :SxD

Yeah, I will try to search through their forums later after work, but at this point, I honestly don't know what happens in such situation...

• Subscriber

@Michael I just checked it, and it seems I was right - once you select your lineup for the matchday on Friday before the kickoff of the first game, it is frozen and any further transfers won't affect you in anyway. In fact, if you sell a player that's in your lineup during the weekend, you will still get points he earns during that matchday, even if technically he's not in your squad anymore.

Forum thread for reference: https://classic.comunio.de/external/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41681&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

• The topic was unpinned

Archived