talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Subscriber

Only 4 players played for me so far this weekend...

Kalajdzic - 5 pts
Höler - 3 pts
Kempf - 2 pts
Rexhbecaj - 1 pt

Casteels, Guilavogui, Friedl, Posch, Khedira, Baumgartlinger to play tomorrow, Brekalo has corona :( 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Michael I just checked it, and it seems I was right - once you select your lineup for the matchday on Friday before the kickoff of the first game, it is frozen and any further transfers won't affect you in anyway. In fact, if you sell a player that's in your lineup during the weekend, you will still get points he earns during that matchday, even if technically he's not in your squad anymore.

Forum thread for reference: https://classic.comunio.de/external/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41681&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Ok, thanks for finding that out and yeah it's useful to know. I now might as well sell most of my useless team, lol. xD

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Only 4 players played for me so far this weekend...

Kalajdzic - 5 pts
Höler - 3 pts
Kempf - 2 pts
Rexhbecaj - 1 pt

Casteels, Guilavogui, Friedl, Pösch, Khedira, Baumgartlinger to play tomorrow, Brekalo has corona :( 

You are just running away with this competition. I have 9 points so far this match day and I only have 3 players who are yet to play. I'll probably get 14 or 15 points this match day at best, that's if I am lucky. xD

52 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Tommy beat me to Thuram.

How much did you bit? I think I only went like 9$ over the original price. xD Glad that I got him though. I trust him to get more points than Embolo this season, and he's less injury prone too.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How much did you bit? I think I only went like 9$ over the original price. xD Glad that I got him though. I trust him to get more points than Embolo this season, and he's less injury prone too.

Probably just the minimum offer.

Same with Bruun Larsen. Michael bid $1 over it I think xD. The swine!

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Probably just the minimum offer.

Same with Bruun Larsen. Michael bid $1 over it I think xD. The swine!

Yeah, can't believe I beat you to Larsen by $1. xD I still would much rather have Thuram. :57_cry: But I couldn't really afford him without selling some of my other better players. I was contemplating selling some of them, in order to buy him, but in the end I opted against doing so. I might regret that decision.:S Amiri was another player I had my eyes on, but again I opted to stick with the midfielders I already have. Thuram though is the player who is guaranteed to net @Tommy a hell of a lot of points this season, it was a big but wise investment by him in my opinion. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, can't believe I beat you to Larsen by $1. xD I still would much rather have Thuram. :57_cry: But I couldn't really afford him without selling some of my other better players. I was contemplating selling some of them, in order to buy him, but in the end I opted against doing so. I might regret that decision.:S Amiri was another player I had my eyes on, but again I opted to stick with the midfielders I already have. Thuram though is the player who is guaranteed to net @Tommy a hell of a lot of points this season, it was a big but wise investment by him in my opinion. 

Definitely. 

I needed to bolster my midfield as I thought Neuhaus would have got me a lot of points by now but he's failed. Amiri seems to be a bit more creative and influential.

Thuram will be a huge player for @Tommy. Relatively cheap as well. 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

I see only me and @Michael took advantage of the MoTM competition B|

I went to log on and it wouldn't accept my details :( 

I would have guessed all 10 correct too...

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

I went to log on and it wouldn't accept my details :( 

I would have guessed all 10 correct too...

That would have been quite an achievement, considering there's only 9 xD 

@nudge any idea when Laimer will be back from his injury? I have regrettably stuck with him for too long. I read that he would be back in mid-October when he first got injured, then I read that he should be back at the start of Novermber, now I am reading that they don't know when he will be back. Is there any concrete source that can give an accurate estimate as to when he will likely be back? I might just cash in on him and cut my losses if I have to wait too much longer. :S

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

@nudge any idea when Laimer will be back from his injury? I have regrettably stuck with him for too long. I read that he would be back in mid-October when he first got injured, then I read that he should be back at the start of Novermber, now I am reading that they don't know when he will be back. Is there any concrete source that can give an accurate estimate as to when he will likely be back? I might just cash in on him and cut my losses if I have to wait too much longer. :S

Based on latest reports, the Freiburg match on November 7th is the earliest that he might be in the match squad, but it's not clear yet. Knee injuries are the worst.

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Based on latest reports, the Freiburg match on November 7th is the earliest that he might be in the match squad, but it's not clear yet. Knee injuries are the worst.

I read that he could be back on November 7th as well, but I also just read today from one report saying that he is out indefinitely, suggesting that they don't know when he will return. Yes, knee injuries are terrible, I don't know whether to stick or twist with Laimer at this point. On the one hand I am thinking that I might as well just sell him and buy someone else with the money from his sale, despite the fact I will make a huge loss. On the other hand, I am thinking that I have stuck with him for this long, I might as well wait longer and hope that he is indeed back on November the 7th. Oh decisons, decisions, decisions! :57_cry:xD

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Michael does this ever work for you xD 

image.png

All the time. xD ......why would I want good players to go and join the competition for a low price? None of the competition are likely to pay much above the players market price anyway. However, if you or anyone else wants to buy some of my players for 500,000 above their market price, then do let me know, as I will consider a possible sale. ;)

In this particular case I am not actually going to sell Laimer. I've decided that because I've kept him for this long, I might as well keep him longer in the hope that he is fit in the next week or two. :S

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Michael said:

All the time. xD ......why would I want good players to go and join the competition for a low price? None of the competition are likely to pay much above the players market price anyway. However, if you or anyone else wants to buy some of my players for 500,000 above their market price, then do let me know, as I will consider a possible sale. ;)

In this particular case I am not actually going to sell Laimer. I've decided that because I've kept him for this long, I might as well keep him longer in the hope that he is fit in the next week or two. :S

Nah I know none of us are stupid to pay that cost but does the computer never gets as high as the minimum offer surely :what:

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Nah I know none of us are stupid to pay that cost but does the computer never gets as high as the minimum offer surely :what:

The computer obviously never pays the transfer price I ask for. In Laimer's case, they only offered 2,060,800 for him, which is above his current market value, but not by much. If I put him up for sale again, I could possibly get a higher bid tomorrow, but I doubt that it will be significantly higher. In any case, I will continue to take a gamble on the cripple and keep him for a little while longer.  

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

@nudge can you send the link for the Man of the Match thing please. Will try again.

Sure: https://www.sport.de/fussball/deutschland-bundesliga/man-of-the-match-uebersicht/

Click on the "Man of the Match" thingy next to each game:

p2UTMlL.png

Choose the player who you think will be the MOTM, enter your comunio login details at the bottom, click "Absenden":

n8hz3Jv.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived