talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

If you accept it now, it will go through at 3am CET tonight, and you will have a positive balance tomorrow morning. 

Ok, so I guess with it saying 1day and 13 hours means nothing in relation to the other players I put up for sale which only says 13 hours next to them. Anyway, if I will be ok for tomorrow, I will go ahead and sell him. Thanks for the confirmation. :twothumbsup:

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's the deadline to submit line-ups? Is it kick-off of the first match?

Yes! 

27 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok, so I guess with it saying 1day and 13 hours means nothing in relation to the other players I put up for sale which only says 13 hours next to them. Anyway, if I will be ok for tomorrow, I will go ahead and sell him. Thanks for the confirmation. :twothumbsup:

The days/hours next to a player only shows how long he will stay on the market before your sale offer automatically expires. 

On 19/01/2021 at 23:36, nudge said:

Signing Kramaric was a pretty good idea, it seems B|

Yeah, he's done extremely well this season. He's essentially the main man at Hoffenheim. He always seems to get many points for them through scoring goals as well as through his assists. :twothumbsup:

I've tried to log into Communio this evening without any success. It keeps saying that login is currently limited to Plus and Pro players. I hope that I will be able to log in before the day is over as I need to sell to make my balance positive. :S

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, he's done extremely well this season. He's essentially the main man at Hoffenheim. He always seems to get many points for them through scoring goals as well as through his assists. :twothumbsup:

I've tried to log into Communio this evening without any success. It keeps saying that login is currently limited to Plus and Pro players. I hope that I will be able to log in before the day is over as I need to sell to make my balance positive. :S

I'm sure you will. It's usually like this after a match-day.

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Stan said:

Thank you - cancel the Nebel one please :) 

Hmm you just confirmed it today, right? Then I will only be able to see and cancel it once it goes through tonight...

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Hmm you just confirmed it today, right? Then I will only be able to see and cancel it once it goes through tonight...

Yeah.

That's awkward - another -4pt hit beckons then I guess?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Yeah.

That's awkward - another -4pt hit beckons then I guess?

No, because the transfer goes through after the matchday starts, so if you have him in your lineup, you will not be penalised. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

No, because the transfer goes through after the matchday starts, so if you have him in your lineup, you will not be penalised. 

I see.

I have a full line-up now so hopefully won't be affected then :D 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I see.

I have a full line-up now so hopefully won't be affected then :D 

Yeah, as long as your lineup is full before the first match kicks off, you're fine... 

14 hours ago, nudge said:

Yeah, as long as your lineup is full before the first match kicks off, you're fine... 

@nudge I think I might have made a similar mistake. I had a positive balance yesterday(the day of the first match Gladbach v Dortmund), but I also had Tousart and Steffen up for sale and sold them on this day as well just after the Gladbach v Dortmund game. I thought that as I have them both secured in my lineup and that my balance was positive on the first day everything would be fine. But is this the case? Will I be penalised for their sales now, seeing as Wolfsburg and Hertha play today? 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Michael said:

@nudge I think I might have made a similar mistake. I had a positive balance yesterday(the day of the first match Gladbach v Dortmund), but I also had Tousart and Steffen up for sale and sold them on this day as well just after the Gladbach v Dortmund game. I thought that as I have them both secured in my lineup and that my balance was positive on the first day everything would be fine. But is this the case? Will I be penalised for their sales now, seeing as Wolfsburg and Hertha play today? 

25 minutes ago, Michael said:

@Stan, do you know the rules regarding my predicament? :35_thinking: Not sure if I am in the clear or not. 

I'm not sure mate. When it says 'start of the game day' on the rules I'm not sure if that means individual game day, or the first day of the current round of games (eg. Yesterday for this current round). 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm not sure mate. When it says 'start of the game day' on the rules I'm not sure if that means individual game day, or the first day of the current round of games (eg. Yesterday for this current round). 

Yeah, it's not that clear is it. I guess I'll just have to wait for @nudge for an answer, or anyone else in the know.  

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, it's not that clear is it. I guess I'll just have to wait for @nudge for an answer, or anyone else in the know.  

Yes the Oracle will hopefully have the answers ;)

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Michael said:

You are fine :)

15 minutes ago, nudge said:

You are fine :)

Ok, good. I thought I remembered someone saying a while back that the main thing was to have a positive balance and a full starting 11 on the first matchday, which is exactly what I had yesterday. But seeing 2 players missing in my starting 11 after their sale today gave me 2nd thoughts. But thanks for confirming that I am fine. :twothumbsup: 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok, good. I thought I remembered someone saying a while back that the main thing was to have a positive balance and a full starting 11 on the first matchday, which is exactly what I had yesterday. But seeing 2 players missing in my starting 11 after their sale today gave me 2nd thoughts. But thanks for confirming that I am fine. :twothumbsup: 

Yes, that's exactly how it works! You need a positive balance in the morning and a full lineup before the first match of the matchday starts, that's the only thing that counts. You can make any changes you want after that, they won't have any effect on your score on that matchday. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived