• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, Stan said:

Might be international break but @Michael's witchcraft continues...

image.png

image.png

How has his value gone up so much in 5 days?!

Says Stan, while trying to sell Paulo Otavio for 10 million 😂

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Says Stan, while trying to sell Paulo Otavio for 10 million 😂

Now there's method to my madness!

Firstly, it wasn't meant to be Otavio xD 

Secondly, I've seen Michael do it all season at ridiculous prices so maybe it's a method that works! Thought I'd try it out!

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think @Michael is not talking to us anymore :ph34r: He silently bought Thomas Müller, too, and is now scheming how to make us all suffer even more.

I hope his budget next year is massively reduced for breaching the FFP rules this season?

I'm thinking €100,000 to start with. Then see how he suffers.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

I hope his budget next year is massively reduced for breaching the FFP rules this season?

I'm thinking €100,000 to start with. Then see how he suffers.

Latest news just in from UEFA, FFP has been scrapped :( Seems he's off the hook!

16 hours ago, nudge said:

I think @Michael is not talking to us anymore :ph34r: He silently bought Thomas Müller, too, and is now scheming how to make us all suffer even more.

Well Lewandowski has just had an injury, so obviously I need a replacement. xD

I selected a 4-3-3 formation for this weekends matches, but I just checked and when I click on my name in the standings section, I see a 4-4-2 formation. More bizarrely, one of my strikers, Andre Silva is in the wide midfield position. Not sure what is going on, lol. :S

43 minutes ago, Michael said:

I selected a 4-3-3 formation for this weekends matches, but I just checked and when I click on my name in the standings section, I see a 4-4-2 formation. More bizarrely, one of my strikers, Andre Silva is in the wide midfield position. Not sure what is going on, lol. :S

@nudge Thank you very much. Could you realize my other idea of subtracting the points he gains as well please.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Seriously though: are you sure you saved the new formation? Perhaps the issue is you forgot it?

15 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Seriously though: are you sure you saved the new formation? Perhaps the issue is you forgot it?

Yes, I saved my formation. Everything is actually ok now, it's all adjusted itself today. But yesterday and the day before they changed my 4-3-3 formation into a 4-4-2 formation and had one of my strikers, Andre Silva in left midfield, lol. 

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Who is top of the league? Who is top of the league?! :35_thinking:xD:banana::hh:

It's the taking part that counts :ph34r:

Also, a hollow victory anyway when you siphon funds from dodgy sources :ph34r:

My team earned 72 points in the last matchday, which I think is a kind of record for this season.:banana: But I forgot that the next matchday is in midweek starting tomorrow, so there will be no points for me this matchday as my balance is still negative. :/ Still, I don't think that my 58 point lead in the league table is going to take too much of a hit. :coffee:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Michael said:

My team earned 72 points in the last matchday, which I think is a kind of record for this season.:banana: But I forgot that the next matchday is in midweek starting tomorrow, so there will be no points for me this matchday as my balance is still negative. :/ Still, I don't think that my 58 point lead in the league table is going to take too much of a hit. :coffee:

Sell a player today...

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Sell a player today...

It's too late mate. If I put a player up for sale today, he can only be sold tomorrow, by which time I will already have a negative balance on the matchday. I already sold a player today, but it was not enough to cover my negative balance and make it positive.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

It's too late mate. If I put a player up for sale today, he can only be sold tomorrow, by which time I will already have a negative balance on the matchday. I already sold a player today, but it was not enough to cover my negative balance and make it positive.

Karma.

:D 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived