Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Now, I'm intrigued?

Baumgartner and Bailey... After Kramaric, they were my highest scoring players (111pts and 162pts) :( 

• Subscriber

With only one matchday remaining, thought I'd ask what everyone thinks about doing this again next season. Yes/no? If yes, would you like to continue using Comunio, or rather try out something else (Kickbase, for example)? 

@Eco @Viva la FCB @Tommy @Stan @londonerlilie @Rick @Deco @Rucksackfranzose @Michael @Pyfish @Faithcore

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Happy with Comunio. Although don't know of other platforms so also happy to go with whatever :) 

Heard good things about Comunio, but haven't tried it myself. It's only available as a smartphone app though, so not a good option if someone's only using laptop/PC.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Heard good things about Comunio, but haven't tried it myself. It's only available as a smartphone app though, so not a good option if someone's only using laptop/PC.

For someone who's heard good things but not tried it, you're doing phenomenally well to be 2nd :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

For someone who's heard good things but not tried it, you're doing phenomenally well to be 2nd :ph34r:

Ah crap, I meant Kickbase xD 

• Subscriber

Happy with Communio as well. I think ive got a better understanding of how things work now having gone through a test season, which is all this was :ph34r:]

I also just noticed I forget to sell one of my plebs to balance the books for the last week probably two, last place secured.

On 17/05/2021 at 20:43, nudge said:

With only one matchday remaining, thought I'd ask what everyone thinks about doing this again next season. Yes/no? If yes, would you like to continue using Comunio, or rather try out something else (Kickbase, for example)? 

@Eco @Viva la FCB @Tommy @Stan @londonerlilie @Rick @Deco @Rucksackfranzose @Michael @Pyfish @Faithcore

Definitely a yes! Of course I want to defend my title next season! :ph34r:xD

On 14/05/2021 at 23:03, nudge said:

Baumgartner and Bailey... After Kramaric, they were my highest scoring players (111pts and 162pts) :( 

Like it would have made a difference against my dream team...mwahahaha :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Like it would have made a difference against my dream team...mwahahaha :ph34r:

Your dream team must be pretty shite if they are only 23 pts ahead of the team full of sport invalids and Werder, Bielefeld and Augsburg players :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived