talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I like my team but it is thin on the ground after that XI.

image.png

Need to secure funds through good performances so hopefully they can stay injury-free and no funny business with suspensions!

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

image.png

Need to secure funds through good performances so hopefully they can stay injury-free and no funny business with suspensions!

Gulacsi, Torunarigha, Neuhaus and Dilrosun. I'd say that they are a core of players who are likely to regularly net you a lot of points.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Gulacsi, Torunarigha, Neuhaus and Dilrosun. I'd say that they are a core of players who are likely to regularly net you a lot of points.

Yes, I hope so. Always wanted a good core to the squad. Just hope none of them get any long-term injuries!

I signed Torunarigha early and Dilrosun appeared cheap. So hope Hertha Berlin have a decent season...

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes, I hope so. Always wanted a good core to the squad. Just hope none of them get any long-term injuries!

I signed Torunarigha early and Dilrosun appeared cheap. So hope Hertha Berlin have a decent season...

How much did you pay for Jensen? 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Eco said:

I like my team, but we shall see. 

image.png.a843c7482ec4249a6240f05a8f5864cf.png

Ujah, Piszcek, Strobl and Zuber aren't likely to start/play much, but other than that, looks pretty good to me! Selke is risky, especially after poor Cup performance + Sargent being guaranteed a place in the starting XI, but I'm sure he'll get his chance. Ginczek will probably be used in rotation.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

image.png

I want to steal Sinkgraven from you :D Think he'll have a great season. Joao Victor too, though I hope he doesn't play that much as I have Brekalo in my team and they'll probably challenge each other for a place in the starting XI :D Think your midfield is your weakest area, the rest looks good...

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Ujah, Piszcek, Strobl and Zuber aren't likely to start/play much, but other than that, looks pretty good to me! Selke is risky, especially after poor Cup performance + Sargent being guaranteed a place in the starting XI, but I'm sure he'll get his chance. Ginczek will probably be used in rotation.

I want to steal Sinkgraven from you :D Think he'll have a great season. Joao Victor too, though I hope he doesn't play that much as I have Brekalo in my team and they'll probably challenge each other for a place in the starting XI :D Think your midfield is your weakest area, the rest looks good...

Yeah, I didn't research enough on starters I fear, and since this is my first time really getting into Budnesliga, I'm a bit behind in terms of knowledge. 

As for @Stan, I think Jensen is going to have a good year. He has looked really good in preseason

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Eco said:

How much did you pay for Jensen? 

He was valued at 630.000

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I hope so! 

I only put in Joao Victor cos I saw him in the Europa League game a few weeks ago and he looked sharp! I think I bid for Brekalo but lost out. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I hope so! 

I only put in Joao Victor cos I saw him in the Europa League game a few weeks ago and he looked sharp! I think I bid for Brekalo but lost out. 

Yes, and I bid for Sinkgraven and lost out xD 

38 minutes ago, nudge said:

Other than Sinkgraven, I lost out on Schlager, Boetius, Cordová only. 

Schlager and Boetius were on sale at the same time. I obviously got Schlager while that Bobby bloke got Boetius. 

I've lost out on a number of players that I wanted, but hey, you have to cough up the right amount if you badly want a player. The thing is I have some decent players who play for some of the better clubs, but with my bad luck they are either not regulars or they have gotten injured.

Brekalo was a very good signing by you, I think you signed him early on before I joined. I can see him having a very good season this year.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Schlager and Boetius were on sale at the same time. I obviously got Schlager while that Bobby bloke got Boetius. 

I've lost out on a number of players that I wanted, but hey, you have to be cough up the right amount if you badly want a player. The thing is I have some decent players who play for some of the better clubs, but with my bad luck they are either not regulars or they have gotten injured.

Brekalo was a very good signing by you, I think you signed him early on before I joined. I can see him having a very good season this year.

Brekalo was pretty risky as there were a lot of rumours about him leaving, but yeah, I'm glad I got him... Have high hopes for him, Kalajdzic and Rexhbecaj.

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Michael said:

I lost out out on a lot of players that I bid for. :57_cry:

Do you ever get the re-sale value of the amount you put them up for xD? Always way above market price.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Lukebakio should also net you a lot of points. He is a key player at Hertha and he's obviously very good.

Yeah honestly I was happy to get him at the price I did, even old man Gentner and Rudy should be alright. The rest of the lineup was sacrificed for my good looking CB.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived