Anyway this is what my team looks like.

Matondo -- Piatek -- Thielmann

Bozdogan - Schlager - Boujellab

Horn -- Tapsoba --- Stark --- Bornauw

Kobel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently I get -3 for Matondo's rating! I should have placed one of my injured players Laimer or Ascacibar in the team instead of him. At least then I would have ended up with a better points situation than I currently have. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Tielmann,  Bornauw and Horn all start for me in the Koln side.

Kobel starts for Stuttgart, while Piatek and Stark start for Hertha Berlin as well. I am just hoping that none of them disappoint me today. :coffee:

Kempf, Friedl, Rexhbecaj, Khedira, Höler start for me, Posch out with injury, Seufert and Kalajdzic on the bench... 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Kempf, Friedl, Rexhbecaj, Khedira, Höler start for me, Posch out with injury, Seufert and Kalajdzic on the bench... 

Well with Posch out injured and Rexhbecaj playing, I guess that like me, you will be hoping that Koln impress against Hoffenheim today. Although I clearly have more at stake with how Koln perform in this particular match. :S

Well with Posch out injured and Rexhbecaj playing, I guess that like me, you will be hoping that Koln impress against Hoffenheim today. Although I clearly have more at stake with how Koln perform in this particular match. :S

The 3 of us all have a vested interest in Koln....

• Subscriber

I will always back Köln against Hoffenheim, regardless of what my fantasy team looks like xD 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

The 3 of us all have a vested interest in Koln....

All they have to do now, is blast the Koln version of "the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond" at the start of the game, to get me really pumped up for this match! xD

The ratings of my players today are the following:

Thielmann 6.9              3 points

Jannes Horn 6.8          2 points

Bornauw 6.3                0 points

Stark 6.7                      2 points

Piatek 6.6                    1 point

Kobel  6.0                   -2 points

So I get 6 points in total today. But with Matondo getting -3 points yesterday, I currently have 3 points overall. :S

I can't say that I am impressed and goodness knows how they do the ratings. I thought for example that Bornauw played better than Jannes Horn today, but hey, the guys at sofascore seem to disagree.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Michael said:

I can't say that I am impressed and goodness knows how they do the ratings. I thought for example that Bornauw played better than Jannes Horn today, but hey, the guys at sofascore seem to disagree.

The ratings thing is definitely weird, I think a lot of Comunio players have complained after they switched from Kicker to Sofascore for ratings ( @Faithcore surely did). 

I also thought Friedl was also significantly better than Moisander and Gebre Selassie today; other than the foul which almost led to a penalty, he did relatively ok - some decent challenges, some good interceptions, not to blame for the goals. Yet he gets the worst rating (5.7) :censored:

Just now, nudge said:

The ratings thing is definitely weird, I think a lot of Comunio players have complained after they switched from Kicker to Sofascore for ratings ( @Faithcore surely did). 

I also thought Friedl was also significantly better than Moisander and Gebre Selassie today; other than the foul which almost led to a penalty, he did relatively ok - some decent challenges, some good interceptions, not to blame for the goals. Yet he gets the worst rating (5.7) :censored:

Hmmm, yeah, their ratings are quite unpredictable. I clearly haven't done well this matchday. Hopefully Tapsoba and Schlager should gain me a few more points for this round, but I expect much more from the next matchday. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Hmmm, yeah, their ratings are quite unpredictable. I clearly haven't done well this matchday. Hopefully Tapsoba and Schlager should gain me a few more points for this round, but I expect much more from the next matchday. 

The season is long, surely there will be highs and lows for all of us...

I still have 2 Wolfsburg players (Casteels & Brekalo) and Baumgartlinger to play tomorrow... Hope for a few more points as well.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

The season is long, surely there will be highs and lows for all of us...

I still have 2 Wolfsburg players (Casteels & Brekalo) and Baumgartlinger to play tomorrow... Hope for a few more points as well.

Have Lainer starting, as well as Delaney and Lang on the bench for the late match today, and maybe Baku will start tomorrow for Mainz, so my points aren't settled yet. Hope for a few more.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived