• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Comunio 2020/2021

Recommended Posts

Just now, nudge said:

Make sure you're in green tomorrow morning ūüėā

Oh shit. Well hmm... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh shit. Well hmm... 

Hope that move doesn't lead your account into red or at least that it's not too late to cancel it.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beefed out my squad a bit just incase injuries start to happen or I mess up my transfer plans and leave it too late to change. Also known as, don't do a @Michael ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Beefed out my squad a bit just incase injuries start to happen or I mess up my transfer plans and leave it too late to change. Also known as, don't do a @Michael ;) 

One of my regular starters and one of my subs have corona, and my other sub is also injured :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nudge said:

One of my regular starters and one of my subs have corona, and my other sub is also injured :(

 

giphy.gif

All it is with you isn't it :ph34r:

 

About time you gave us all a chance to be honest anyway :P 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, I wanted to sell Embolo and that Bayern guy and sign Marcus Thuram instead. But I think that would have put me in a negative balance, because I would have signed Thuram before I sold the two other players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Btw, I wanted to sell Embolo and that Bayern guy and sign Marcus Thuram instead. But I think that would have put me in a negative balance, because I would have signed Thuram before I sold the two other players. 

I was close to putting an offer in for Embolo but would have needed to sell a couple of my more expensive players. But with how the computer offers really shit offers there's no guarantee I'd have had a positive balance and/or a full squad. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question regarding selling players that are selected in the match day team. When can we sell players that are in our match day team without getting penalised? Do we have to wait until all the matches on the match day are completed before we can sell the players selected in our match day team(in the case of this match day that would be the 23rd,24th,25th and 26th)? Or can we sell players in our match day team earlier than that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 pts for Ryerson

0 for Neuhaus

6 for Dahoud

1 for Gulacsi

Joao Victor, Klaus, Sinkgraven and Jensen still to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

I have a question regarding selling players that are selected in the match day team. When can we sell players that are in our match day team without getting penalised? Do we have to wait until all the matches on the match day are completed before we can sell the players selected in our match day team(in the case of this match day that would be the 23rd,24th,25th and 26th)? Or can we sell players in our match day team earlier than that?

I actually have no idea. I think you can sell them whenever you want after the first match kicks off, as I believe at that point your lineup is locked for the whole weekend, and you shouldn't be penalised if you sell them. But I am not sure. Couldn't find any info on the website. I guess no one else is such a slave driver xD 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nudge said:

I actually have no idea. I think you can sell them whenever you want after the first match kicks off, as I believe at that point your lineup is locked for the whole weekend, and you shouldn't be penalised if you sell them. But I am not sure. Couldn't find any info on the website. I guess no one else is such a slave driver xD 

I hope you are right, because I can't afford another match day where I get 0 points because I am penalised.:( I might not even risk it to be honest, better to be safe than sorry, lol. :SxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I hope you are right, because I can't afford another match day where I get 0 points because I am penalised.:( I might not even risk it to be honest, better to be safe than sorry, lol. :SxD

Yeah, I will try to search through their forums later after work, but at this point, I honestly don't know what happens in such situation...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I will try to search through their forums later after work, but at this point, I honestly don't know what happens in such situation...

Cheers! :twothumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Michael I just checked it, and it seems I was right - once you select your lineup for the matchday on Friday before the kickoff of the first game, it is frozen and any further transfers won't affect you in anyway. In fact, if you sell a player that's in your lineup during the weekend, you will still get points he earns during that matchday, even if technically he's not in your squad anymore.

Forum thread for reference: https://classic.comunio.de/external/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41681&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 4 players played for me so far this weekend...

Kalajdzic - 5 pts
Höler - 3 pts
Kempf - 2 pts
Rexhbecaj - 1 pt

Casteels, Guilavogui, Friedl, Posch, Khedira, Baumgartlinger to play tomorrow, Brekalo has corona :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Michael I just checked it, and it seems I was right - once you select your lineup for the matchday on Friday before the kickoff of the first game, it is frozen and any further transfers won't affect you in anyway. In fact, if you sell a player that's in your lineup during the weekend, you will still get points he earns during that matchday, even if technically he's not in your squad anymore.

Forum thread for reference: https://classic.comunio.de/external/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41681&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Ok, thanks for finding that out and yeah it's useful to know. I now might as well sell most of my useless team, lol. xD

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Only 4 players played for me so far this weekend...

Kalajdzic - 5 pts
Höler - 3 pts
Kempf - 2 pts
Rexhbecaj - 1 pt

Casteels, Guilavogui, Friedl, Pösch, Khedira, Baumgartlinger to play tomorrow, Brekalo has corona :( 

You are just running away with this competition. I have 9 points so far this match day and I only have 3 players who are yet to play. I'll probably get 14 or 15 points this match day at best, that's if I am lucky. xD

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schwolow - 7 pts

Lainer - 5 pts

Delaney - 4 pts

Martinez - 4 pts

Schmid - 3 pts

Klement - 1pt

Baku, Finnbogason, and Hahn still to play.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement