talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

In all seriousness, just to clarify - I can't actually see your bids (all bids are hidden!), there's only an option for me to cancel the actual transfers once they go through and I'm sure you'd notice thatxD 

Too bad, I wanted to bid even for players I'm not interested in, if someone else is bidding for them, to drive up  the prices for my competitors a bit. But this prevents me from it, shame.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Too bad, I wanted to bid even for players I'm not interested in, if someone else is bidding for them, to drive up  the prices for my competitors a bit. But this prevents me from it, shame.

This isn't like eBay where you can get your mates to watch and bid for items to get prices up xD 

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

By the way, this site could be very useful in planning your transfers, as it shows current market value of all players: https://stats.comunio.de/squad . There are also many other stats and additional tools listed there for your convenience.

Thanks.

Loving the layout though!

image.png

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD On mobile?

Looks fine on laptop...

Nope. On my work tablet and it is a bit sketchy to be honest sometimes.

• Administrator

Just logged on to the site in preparation and let's just say Brian would be absolutely jizzing himself blowing 40m Euro on one specific Bayern player xD 

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just logged on to the site in preparation and let's just say Brian would be absolutely jizzing himself blowing 40m Euro on one specific Bayern player xD 

Thought the same 😂

@Mpache you in? 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Thought the same 😂

@Mpache you in? 

What is this? I might be.

47 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm confused xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@nudge What happens if two players bid the same sum for a player?

I read earlier in the FAQ the computer decides at random who to send the player to.

• Administrator

Before I head off to bed, @nudge I went on the calendar and the entry for Saturday is empty? There's no time allocated for today for when transfers will be decided?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Before I head off to bed, @nudge I went on the calendar and the entry for Saturday is empty? There's no time allocated for today for when transfers will be decided?

There is, but apparently it's not published yet 😂

• The topic was unpinned

Archived